Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gene Simmons from KISS gives his views on seducing women and relationships....

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've just seen an interview on YouTube with Gene Simmons from the rock band KISS. He gives his thoughts on seducing women and everything he says is in line with the seduction community. He claims to have had sex with 4600 women too.

He is a natural alpha male. Look at his body language, frame control, his outspoken attitude about seducing women, and watch the way he gets amazing positive reactions from people.

Here's the link to the video if you want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwFDFpfKEM

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His attitude is pretty much like David X.

Good stuff.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a different opinion about him, as I read a news story about him trying to pick up an airline attendant last fall. It was reported that he slipped her a note in which he had written, ""Would you like to get together??"

Not very alpha. In fact, kind of weak, don't you think? No game.

I don't know what his relationship is with Shannon Tweed, but he's been with her for over twenty years, has two kids together, they live together BUT he f#cks around. Not my idea of a DJ (or a real Man) either.

IF he's had that much success with women, then it's because.... hmmm, what could it be? That's he's a rock star? Celebrity? Fame? Has money? Ya think? I suspect so. I think what we see is arrogance mixed with stage presence. He's allowed to be outspoken because of his status.

The tall, slender, blonde flight attendant turned him down, BTW.

You ever watch his reality TV show about his home life. Shannon goes and spends his money on shopping sprees and laughs behind his back about it while he foots her bills. Yeah... he's alpha, all right.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with the not asking your mate where they are going part. If you are in an LTR, you have every damn right to ask.

Nothing wrong with claiming ownership over what is yours.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gene Simmons is a rock star. That is it. He is not alpha, not a DJ, not a seduction master.

Transforming yourself into a real MAN takes time, effort, self-reflection, honesty, and courage. I'm pretty sure Simmons didn't need to do all of that after his band caught media attention.

Plus, if you carefully watch the interview, you'll see a lot of AFC sentiments coming from him. For example, "Beautiful women...lot of work goes into that....the least I can do is admire them for all their effort". Wow, talk about pedestal.

No way he is a natural alpha male. He is merely a product of the 70s rock era.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a famous Rock Star with millions of dollars. He doesn't need any game.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we can learn from him is his mindset. He is completely comfortable around women.

Now ask yourself this:

How would you interact with other women if you knew you had 3 super models waiting in your bedroom?!

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I don't agree with the not asking your mate where they are going part. If you are in an LTR, you have every damn right to ask.

Nothing wrong with claiming ownership over what is yours.
you havent learn anything here at all. re read teh bible.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, he's 58. Anyway, you're all saying 'oh, he only gets laid because he's a rock star with millions of dollars'. You're all missing the point. He is an alpha male...

1. His posture (totally calm, still and upright).
2. His tone of voice (authoritive, doesn't talk too fast, etc).
3. His views on relationships and seduction.
4. His views on living your own life.
5. The reactions he gets from the people.
6. His frame - he lives totally in his own reality and pulls others into his
7. His ****y confidence.

Etc, etc. Watch again, and learn. This man is a shining example of an alpha male.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
you havent learn anything here at all. re read teh bible.
I never purported to believe in all of the DJB. I have my own set of beliefs. I just happen to agree with a lot of what some of the posters say about masculinity.

I'm a bit more old school in terms of stuff like that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be good at landing women but I wouldn't put my trust in him in the trenches fighting a war. He seems not to Care about anybody, the self-proclaimed hedonist he is.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed he doesn't take of his shades. That's kind of creepy and bad for EC. It's also hiding. That's. not alpha.

Then there are the shots of him drinking soda from a can that looks dorky. And worst, standing there in the "ball clutch" with his hands grasped in front of his ****. That's poor form, like a boy in the choir.

Finally, he goes on about beautiful women this that and bla bla bla.

I'd say this guy is definitely NOT alpha. More like a somewhat wooden, overly-prepped promoter of various products.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Shannon Tweed lets him inside her...that's good enough for me !

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Actually, he's 58. Anyway, you're all saying 'oh, he only gets laid because he's a rock star with millions of dollars'. You're all missing the point. He is an alpha male...

1. His posture (totally calm, still and upright).
2. His tone of voice (authoritive, doesn't talk too fast, etc).
3. His views on relationships and seduction.
4. His views on living your own life.
5. The reactions he gets from the people.
6. His frame - he lives totally in his own reality and pulls others into his
7. His ****y confidence.

Etc, etc. Watch again, and learn. This man is a shining example of an alpha male.
You are focusing on the exterior, superficial stuff a little too much. I know plenty of military guys who have the same posture, voice tone, ****iness, etc. BUT their inner AFC shines through completely. These guys haven't completely killed their AFC attitude and mindset.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. DJ/alpha male is not what you are on the outside. It's a total transformation that must take place within you. Your attitude, mindset, and passions dictate how alpha you really are. Lot of this can only happen if you've fought for it and won it. People like Gene didn't have to fight for an "alpha" status. Sure they must have had to practice and get better at the music but that's just like any other profession. You don't wake up one day and become a mechanic. You have to practice and learn at becoming a better mechanic. The only difference between a mechanic and a rock star is that people THROW themselves at the rock star's feet.

Don't look up to rock stars and movie gods for alpha-type behavior. You want to see an alpha male? Go out and observe some natural alpha males. Better yet, look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself, "I will conquer this day to the best of my ability". Slowly and surely, you will be conquering each and every single day of your life. That, my friend, is a true alpha.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You are focusing on the exterior, superficial stuff a little too much. I know plenty of military guys who have the same posture, voice tone, ****iness, etc. BUT their inner AFC shines through completely. These guys haven't completely killed their AFC attitude and mindset.
And you don't think it's his underlying beliefs that are the root of his outer confidence? You've completely missed the point mate.

Gene Simmons talks about beliefs and mindset in the following video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxUvgefz7s&feature=related

Fast forward to about 5 minutes into the video, and Gene says 'when all your infrastructure is taken away from you, how good are you really?...when all the lights and stuff are taken away and it's just you on a stage, how good are you really?'

What he saying is, when you take away the outer stuff, all that remains is the core you. How good is that core?

So don't tell me that Gene Simmons is relying on on 'outer stuff'....he has VERY strong inner confidence.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what people seem to lose sight of is that yeah he is a rock star (was)..

but his ROCKSTAR status molded him and other rockstars INTO alpha males.

well being an alpha male is taking and going after what you want and not giving a sh*t.

knowing that no matter what you do its okay because you are confident in every aspect.

now dont you think fame, money, women creates this atmoshpere?

rockstars dont have to chase women. they dont have to worry about money, the are already SUCCESFUL.

so IMO, i believe that yeah gene simmons is ALPHA, simply because of his rockstar status.

...and i guarantee, IF he did hand a flight attendant that note, and she said NO, he moved right along with his day because there would be some other groupie waiting and willing at the gate

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he is so alpha and smart, dont you think he could afford a different haircut? geez! he just looks ridiculous.

guys, he is a millionaire and a famous rockstar, and above all, he is very greedy, and seems to have no connection with nature or any type of spirituality. put his ass in a jungle or any other survivalist place for one day and see if he doesn't come out crying for help. that is where you separate the "real" men from the boys. when its all said and done, the money goes away and society breaks, all you have is yourself to survive. he wouldn't last a minute in post- apocalyptic society. and i know this is a hypothetical situation, but its very true.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on you can't take advice from this guy. 4600? That just indicates a lack of something in his life that he has to fill with endless women....seriously, thats a ridiculous number.

Plus he was a rockstar in one of the biggest bands of the time. People here aren't. The game had different rules for him.