Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay guys arent cool.

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are crazy. Some girls like to hang out with gay guys, I like girls, but do not like gay guys. So my question is how do you neutralize a gay person who is taking a lot of attention from the girls you are with. Is it best to just avoid girls when they are with their "cute gay friend" or can somthing be done/said to make you like like the man and extremely desireable in such a situation?

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what i noticed, all the gay doods in a girl group always gets the most attention. but, i think it might be a must to cooperate with a gay dood if you want to get with the rest of his girly friends. the gay guy might even be the person that signs the lease off on wether they can get with you or not. some zany stuff, but **** could happen.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best advice is simple: DON'T COMPETE!

the same advice applies to their b|tchy gossipy friends. Sorry but you won't be able to out-talk a gay guy/b|tchy gossipy girlfriend of your woman. If you see your gf talking to her b|tchy female friends you obviously know to stay away till they leave, do the same with gay guys.

To assert yourself as a man/dj easier and better, you need to isolate your target. It is more difficult to do that when you have other people around.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the problem?

the gay guy is like her GF, not her BF
you're not really in competition with him
(ha - he may be competing with her for you!)
:crackup:

if it's a matter of attracting attention, you may be screwed
I wouldn't compete, you'll lose. Besides, you'd be competing to be her other GF (like he is) which...huh, strange, which is what we refer to here as AFC.

maybe that's the real problem

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
what's the problem?

the gay guy is like her GF, not her BF
you're not really in competition with him
(ha - he may be competing with her for you!)
:crackup:

if it's a matter of attracting attention, you may be screwed
I wouldn't compete, you'll lose. Besides, you'd be competing to be her other GF (like he is) which...huh, strange, which is what we refer to here as AFC.

maybe that's the real problem
disarm him. Thats all you need to do. Flatter him a little bit. Why turn him against you even more when you can turn him into your mouthpiece.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by exwhyzee
Girls are crazy. Some girls like to hang out with gay guys, I like girls, but do not like gay guys. So my question is how do you neutralize a gay person who is taking a lot of attention from the girls you are with. Is it best to just avoid girls when they are with their "cute gay friend" or can somthing be done/said to make you like like the man and extremely desireable in such a situation?
...same way you neutralize the other chicks who hang with your target.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flatter him a little bit.

lol. It's funny cause it's true. In a group, you ignore the target upon approach, so if the group is HB+gay guys, you give attention to the gay guys. Talk about celebrities or clothes, anything but cars/girls/sports.

Here's a chance to play the "pretend you are gay" game to a woman w/o actually having to say it. After talking to the "guys," one could isolate the HB, build as much anticipation as possible... and then ask about the gay friend and ask for her number so she can later tell more about him. The look of rejection on the face of a HB is a beautiful thing.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night

I dealt with this last night. Upon arriving at the new females house, oen gay + one ugly friend present. Now, I could've just walked but this wasn't a social test. SHe'd plans with them before she ever even met me. This was not a time to walk.

The biggest problem ws how to flirt with other women while the "extra eyes" were around but I found plenty of ways around this even in a small bar. Playing pool, going to bathroom, sending them to do things, ordering drinks, etc.

I agree with the consensus of this thread. You just act social, neutralize the friends, and don't be a wimp or jealous freak. The gay guy ended up on the coach, I ended up in her bed.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Last night

Originally posted by everywomanshero
You just act social, neutralize the friends, and don't be a wimp or jealous freak. The gay guy ended up on the coach, I ended up in her bed.
That's the way to go. Gay guys don't compete with YOU but with the chicks. There's nothing special you need to do, maybe just ****block any girls that hit on the coach; he must remain available for the gay :D

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay guys are equal to ugly female friends. Act like a man.

I just treat them like normal guys - you'd be suprised how "normal" some gay guys are when you talk to them - they are blokes, after all. They should like one of beer/cars/sports. Perhaps even politics or something more serious, though I don't particulary enjoy talking about those.

If you treat homos differently, then you will come across as unnatural, exactly the opposite of what a DJ should be.

I think that sometimes they also "screen" men as such to see if they are suitable for the HBs, though I'm not 100% certain on this, but I think you can see where I am coming from. Just act like a DJ would and you should be alright.

And if all else fails, just remember that it's better having a gay guy there than competition for the HBs...

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glycerine2
Why do all chicks think gay guys are hot?
Err, I don't think they do.

Where did you get that idea?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks have much in common with gay guys - clothes, hair, shoes, appearance, celebrity worship, artsy stuff, etc.

It's not so much that women think gay guys are hot, it is just that gay guys put more work into their appearances and seem to be naturally better at things like fashion.

drSpum85

Don Juan
Reaction score
my logic is...

an attractive gay-male will most likely end up with another attratcive gay-male, therefore leaving 2 attractive females for the rest of us. Thus, encourage all men you know to become gay.

p

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I would advise any guy whose GF hangs around gay guys to drop her like a bad habit.

I dated a girl who hung around gay guys. When you don't respond to their homo advances, they try to talk your GF up against you.

I told the ***** either stop hanging around with the queers, or she's out the door. She thought she'd be politically correct by saying I was close minded, and chose her gay friends. I told her to fvck off.

A couple of months later, this sleaze calls me back and wants to get back together. She said she now realizes how much she loved me, and her gay friends were "unfulfilling".

As you can guess... I told her where she could stick it.

Now listen to what I have to say. It could quite possibly be some of the best advice you'll hear about women.

When a woman makes a stand about something you're against, or when she chooses other people over you...TELL HER TO GET LOST IN THE RUDEST TONE YOU CAN THINK OF. I don't know why, but when you stand your ground, and you show disdain towards women, they respect it and want you back.

Marine out. ....

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says 'All the cute guys are gay' what she means is 'If they don't want to **** ME, they must be gay' when really she's just pissed off that they're not noticing her. That, and there's that stereotype about gay guys working out and being built.

I've known a few girls who have told me exactly why they like having gay guy friends - and it's pretty much the same reason that they like having AFC guy friends. Heck, I'm not sure the girls really differentiate between the gay friend and the friend that they'd never sleep with, except girl actually fall in love with the gay guy occasionally where as the AFC always gets the short end of the stick. Back on point, according to these girls, they like gay guys because they don't feel any sexual tension. They like having 'guy friends' that they know aren't trying to sleep with them.