Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay Clubs--Good Spots for Meeting Women?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conventional wisdom suggests that women are less guarded in gay clubs as opposed to straight clubs. What do you guys think? Anyone have any personal experience/stories?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have gay friends, then yeah, you can scoop up some girls in their social circle.

If you're going to gay clubs/parties for the specific purpose of finding women, there's a good chance that you're just a closet homosexual.

Reaction score
^^

That last comment is just stupid.

I used to hit up this gay club called the Pleasuredome in Melbourne back in the late 90s. Me and my mates were pretty much the only straight guys other than your token steroidhead/gangsters and the women were far nicer and open to being approached. The joint was full of strippers too, just as many hot birds as gays. We used to clean up! Not sure how it works now but I'd give it a go for sure.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
^^

That last comment is just stupid.

I used to hit up this gay club called the Pleasuredome in Melbourne back in the late 90s. Me and my mates were pretty much the only straight guys other than your token steroidhead/gangsters and the women were far nicer and open to being approached. The joint was full of strippers too, just as many hot birds as gays. We used to clean up! Not sure how it works now but I'd give it a go for sure.

Yeah. And I bet these "birds" you picked up were really into anal, weren't they?

Reaction score
What is the purpose of your existence in this forum? I don't know what your issue is but all you seem to do is be rude to posters. Try a little extra sugar in your coffee you may not be so bitter.

Say what you want, knock yourself out, I wont be wasting another post on you. ;)

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
Conventional wisdom suggests that women are less guarded in gay clubs as opposed to straight clubs. What do you guys think?
My wisdom suggests that women hanging out in a gay club are there because they don't want men to be trying to pick them up that night.

Reaction score
Or.....they have a lot of gay friends.....or......they don't like a particular type of guy hitting on them. But your comments do have merit I agree.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
Or.....they have a lot of gay friends.....or......they don't like a particular type of guy hitting on them. But your comments do have merit I agree.
Good points. I'm thinking about going out to one tonight just to change it up a bit.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've picked up a couple of girls at gay clubs. As you said, people are more about having fun and there's less of a predatory vibe.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good place to pick up a tranny!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long time ago, my high school ex turned lesbo for a while during college. I used to come home from my college and hang out with her and her girlfriend at the local gay bar. Gay bars exist because gay people like to drink, a lot. It's probably something to do with escapism from a world that does not treat them so well, but whatever it is, they party. If you happen to have any gay friends, they are actually fun people to be around. And no one will rape you in the bathroom, don't worry. Being straight around gay people lets you experience what it is like to be the one with the odd sexual choices.

There will always be a fag hag or two at the bar that are easy prey. I have had them practically rape me, but none of them were ever very attractive. And don't go unless you go with gay friends who take you. Mine were lesbos, but even if it's gay guys, they will tell everyone you're straight and you will have no worries. Gay people are actually very respectful of sexual orientation, once again because of how they've been treated.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using gay clubs to get women is not a good idea. Chicks go to gay clubs in the first place to get away from the guys who approach them in the other clubs and bars. They usually go in groups of chicks, with a particular b*tch vibe. I find this a bit unattractive personally.

Plus you're surrounded by a bunch of gay guys who want to hit on you. Not really the most conducive place to picking up chicks.

Point is, develop your game and don't look for some sly route to picking up chicks like going to a gay club in hopes of cornering some untapped market. Believe me, these chicks have usually been tapped plenty who go there, and often are just seeking the gay clubs in a time when they can't deal with the straight men (ie they just got dumped, they're going through a feminist belief change, they're quasi lesbian, etc).

Having said that, I HAVE picked up chicks from gay clubs. They were all NOT very hot, one was crazy, and on the whole just weren't worth it. But if you want to give it a shot, go ahead. I just think you're going to realize some of the things I've said above are true.