Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gav's Guide to Motivation (includes help with studying)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Update

Four years on, here's a quick update and a nice bump.

Ended up getting myself a really good law degree and a job at one of the best law firms in the country, even managed to get my dissertation published.

I still believe in what I said 4 years ago about long term pleasure; in fact I applied that reasoning when I split up with my 3 year LTR earlier this year - short term pain from the break up but in the long term I'd have much more motivation to improve myself.

One new thing I've been focussing on though - beating the competition, which I don't think I mentioned in my first post. I went through my honours courses at uni with a mindset that there was very strong competition (and there was) and that I was going to beat every single student there. Especially right before exams, I walked up the stairs to the exam hall pumped up, knowing that I was going to excel beyond everyone else.

Got myself top of the class in one of the hardest subjects and close in the others - it's like pook said, Aim for the moon, if you miss at least you'll be among the stars.

Anyways, I'm going back to choke down some more whey before getting stuck into more 18 year old dirties tonight :D

All the best

Gav x