Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gave this girl a call...

dee-dub

Don Juan
Reaction score
... pretty met this girl a few days back and then called her 3 days after, and she sounded excited to hear me, so I was talking to her and flirting a bit and she was returning, so I asked her if she wanted to see a movie and she was thinking because she was supposed to go camping but she also wanted to see a movie. Then today she texted me saying "You mean like a date? I am kinda seeing someone..."...I mad the stupid mistake of offering to pay I think... "Ya I know, I dont mind paying for people"... Then she said "well which theatre do you want to go to?".

Well pretty much Im not sure if she just doesnt like me in that way at all anymore, seeing as she brought up that she is seeing someone...but everytime I have seen her before we have always been flirting. I am not sure what to do now.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know the answer already mate.

No, shes not into you in that way, Im sure she would happily get a free movie out of you (offering to pay was dumb but you know that already and wont make the mistake again).

That said, so long as you ignore her protests about "seeing someone" which is almost certainly rubbish, make sure shes aware you want more than just friendship, and dont let her stick her hand in your wallet, you've nothing to lose by trying to arrange to meet up etc, flirt abit, whatever.
So long as you dont waste any money on her and dont put up with bull****/be an AFC its not nessecary to next her just yet.

Make sure you have other options and activly seek other women.

Good luck mate.

Cure

dee-dub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate, ya I have a few other pretty good options lined up, just that I find this girl quite attractive, and I am pretty sure she is into some other guy, because I saw her at this swing dancing thing I go to with the guy, ohwell besides the point... I will see how it goes and then report back

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you don't even go to the movies with this one.

Question for you, how did you get her phone number? In what context did she agree to give you her number, if she's already "kinda seeing somebody"?

Also, when "asking" somebody for a "date", phrase it more in the "Hey, let's get together" type of frame, as opposed to being specific. In other words, you don't need to be offering to pay for movies, dinner, concerts, etc. just to convince her to go out with you. Once she asks you what you will be doing, and you can tell she is legitimately interested, and not just giving you the run around, then be decisive, direct and specific. It will do two things,

One, it will communicate you want to get together with her because you want to spend time, regardless of what you end up doing, and implies flexibility. You'd be stating that you are romantically/sexually interested in her, with no room for misinterpretation ("you mean as in a date?"). She should also be happy and excited about meeting up with you. So calling her up to meet up is just a formality. You don't have to waste time picking a movie, a particular theater, or anything else.

Two, you will quickly and effectively find out if she's really interested in you, instead of having to go on a few "dates" where you have to pay, and still not know if she's into you, just wants to be "friends", or just going a long for the free ride. This way you are only dealing with "qualified" prospects, and quickly can move on to the next one.

You recognized what you did, and what she's doing, so your best bet is to not even take her out. You only invite qualified prospects.

Keep us updated.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know i read that and think..... she wants to screw, just wants you to know she is taken beforehand. So its your fault.

But it sounds like you didn't get that, maybe cause it wasn't there or maybe cause you weren't tuned in, idk.

Either way, now you're going to have to pony up the cash and dig yourself out of a "prize" hole to find out.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who ever said anything about the theater?"

Beat her off at her own game.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want time alone with her, then you have two options.

You can watch a movie together, but do it at your place or hers. This way you spend less money and you will have face to face time just the two of you. From there you can escalate to bed or couch.

Or, you can tell her that you want to go camping with her, because you are good at fishing or making best smores ever.

If she tells you she has a BF and she cant bring you along to camping then tell her you want to come along as a friend, because you can never have too many friends in your life.

dee-dub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, I decided to blow her off... I think it might be better that way because I am going to see her again this friday at an event...so maybe things might work out so she doesnt think that she is my only option