Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gave my number to a girl...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's

Last Friday night I went out solo to the bar to get out and socialize since I'm on the hunt for new blood again. I ran into some old friends from high school and hung out with them for awhile. Then later on that night I ran into a Hot Blonde that works at the gym I go to. She remembered me by name and I asked her to join me. So we start chatting up at the bar, she seemed interested and to be having fun ect. All the sudden her friend shows up and starts talking her ear off. I was waiting for her to shut up so I could ask for her number. But, my dad showed up at about the same time to take me home and so we smiled at each other and said goodbye.

Fast forward to today, I was out doing errands and stopped by the gym to see if she was working. I havent been there in two months cause I broke my leg. Well she wasnt there but I bullsh!tted with the owner for a bit and asked when the next time she'd be around. He said I could leave her a message and put it in her file box... So I wrote down on a sticky pad " Hi (Girl) this is (Krueg) I had fun talking with you friday and stopped by to say Hi. (My Number)

Now the waiting game, IF she even calls.. OR I'm gonne look DESPERATE, But, I think she is interested.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only advice you need: do not do anything anymore from now on. She was interested and having fun on Friday. Today, tomorrow, when she gets the number, things might be different. In the meantime, try moving on with your own stuff and life and keep vigilent for other chicks.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very risque.

Can be pulled off with extreme confidence and/or high value. Remain blase upon reentry to the gym as she obviously won't call you. Go for the long haul.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I too sometimes want the chicks to game me, approach on the street, get my number, hook up with me, pay for my lunch, and then take me home and **** me!

She probably will not call you, although she might, no guarantees. If she don't call you that's perfectly fine and reasonable. Next time you meet her, and you will get that opportunity, don't forget to bring up why she didn't call you, listen to what she has to say, and then tell her that you though she doesn't like you. Ask her out for drinks and stuff, the usual stuff.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always a good idea to give out YOUR number imo to safe you trouble.

Real interested girls will reach out. I can talk out of experience. All the girls that I gave my number too and reached out turned intoo a date, cex or at least a make out.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see this working. There are other ways you could have approached this that would have been bolder and more appealing to her.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only given my number to a girl once. She was eyeing me down and after some talking, I had to go.

I knew she was interested right off of the bat because we made eye contact and smiled at each other. The only reason why I gave her mine was because of distance. She lives over 2 hours away.

She ended up texting me though. We still talk here and there actually. But high interest is high interest. I basically said to myself "if she wants to contact me then it's up to her, I don't care."

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only work if you have a higher sexual market value than she does. Even then it's not a guarantee.

If she's hotter than you, it will likely not go well.