Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gave my girl a urinary tract infection from fingering, wtf?

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, what the hell, pretty much all i did was do the little come hither thing with my finger along the upper wall of her vagina, which hits her g-spot pretty good, but she got a freaking urinary tract infection. What the hell? Anybody have this problem before, and how do I make sure I don't give her another one?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wash your hands and clean under your fingernails before rummaging around in a woman's vagina.

For chrisesakes man, have a little respect. How would you like it if your dentist just finshed changing his oil, taking a big dump, and counting out $25.00 in pennies before fishing his fingers all up in your mouth?

Had you been paying attention in sex ed class, you might have learned a little something about hygiene.

Since you don't understand the "wash your hands" idea, I feel it necessary to tell you to brush your teeth before going down on a woman. Foreplay is minty-fresh, and you don't spit your funk all over her junk.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women get them more easily than others. Also, if a girl is new to sexual contact, she will be more prone to infections. Doctors call it 'the honeymoon syndrome.'

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she gets it up the ass, remember not to stick it up her ***** afterwards

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damaster123 said:
Seriously though, what the hell, pretty much all i did was do the little come hither thing with my finger along the upper wall of her vagina, which hits her g-spot pretty good, but she got a freaking urinary tract infection. What the hell? Anybody have this problem before, and how do I make sure I don't give her another one?
That's not uncommon with lot of women. Some of them can get yeast infection by simply using the wrong type of soap or taking too many baths.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I once gave my ex-gf a hearty yeast infection by going ass to pvssy . . .

Needless to say the b!tch didn't care much for me after that!
That's generally a no-no, if you care for her health. Pick one, or wash yourself in-between the switch.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I once gave my ex-gf a hearty yeast infection by going ass to pvssy . . .

Needless to say the b!tch didn't care much for me after that!
its really called bacteria vaginosis (my spelling sucks) and it hurts really bad. if it is bad enough, it can lead to pid and a urinary track infection and kidney infection. you go to the dr and they give you high power meds that cause a yeast infection. you feel as if your insides are going to explode.
needless to say i didnt care for that guy very much afterwards either.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex-girlfriend got UTI (not the Universal Technical Institute :p ) after I broke up with her.

She told me about it and I didn't care because I know that I didn't do it. I always washed my hands before doing anything with her (she is OCD about it).

It sucked for her, but she is much happier about it now. I'm still good friends with her too. So, not much of a hate relationship.

comic_relief

Carpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
damaster123 said:
Not to be rude but, are you sure it was from you??