Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gary Brodsky

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary Brodsky sounds like a guido. He was around with his audio programs before all this craze came to be. A lot of his principles are pretty sound, yet by now you've heard them in some of the better known programs from recent years.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary was a REAL Gigolo in the 70s and 80s, and very much has what i would call direct machoism game (which was big in that time period for the "players"). Think Fonzi mixed with rambo.

His game probably wouldn't work for most men (maybe guys who are already tough guys).

Very direct.
He's very much into giving compliments (which worked for him because he had swager and mass)
Very much into directly telling women what to do, and when they're acting up telling them he disapproves.

"If you get in an arguement with a woman - toss your jacket over your shoulder and start to walk out the door, then look back at the woman and say "maybe i'll come back when you grow up.""

stuff like that is what he teaches (that's pretty much a direct line from one of this books)....

He's "ok" but if you're going to look into him - i'd suggest only reading one of his books (or listening to one of his audio courses)... any one of them will do. All the rest are him saying the same exact thing in a different way...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been listening to this guy the past few days, and find myself nodding my head thinking, "Man, I remember having the exact same affect on women doing that very thing he just said." Seriously, about the complimenting her hands out of the blue. I did that to one recently because I Really thought she had nice hands, and she Just Shocked! mouth open, like took my compliment sooooo well. I mean, I was shocked that she reacted so appreciatively to my out-of-left-field compliment. I'd just met her and she's a good 12 years younger than me, dark-complected Portuguese-looking chick, one I'd definitely fvck in a decent medical job, still young probably in college still. Every time I see her she remembers me and thinks endearingly towards me (I think, because I laid that compliment - unknowingly of its effects - way back then when i'd first met her). When Brodsky says these things, I nod my head in agreement or understanding (if I hadn't thought of that) and say, yep I've experienced that. He defines women Very well in the Fast Seduction audio etc. Just nails how you are to NEVER whine to a woman about Anything. Never tell them your problems, because They Do Not Care and will see you as weak and no longer ever be attracted to you. Never show weakness. He says that you should tell them every little thing they should do before they do it, even if they were already going to do it! like sit down, you should say, "Yeah, sit down right there" or if she gets up and goes into the kitchen "Yeah, go into the kitchen and grab me a drink (to be specific in your direction)." He says Decide for them Every step of the way to Control them, everything short of telling them which hand to pick up the fork to eat with.

I find Brodsky's stuff a good reference to how women are. Now I understand that my faults are in criticizing the woman you're with. He says never to (you must be an oasis to them a source of what's different a true gentleman with long lost etiquette making her feel like a real woman she craves to feel like), and that in their minds, they can do no wrong (and they'll hate you Even If you expertly logically Prove them wrong - they are full-on emotion and nothing else) and reasoning with them Being logical with them is a no-win situation and you must just walk away and not even argue with them. They never admit to doing wrong and that you must make them Feel special or unique, listen to them to, give attention, to use later on them their info they divulge about themselves. They forget everything minute to minute, so you can tell them what you know about them and they'll wonder "How did you know that I am that way?" and you'll just be repeating what she'd forgotten she'd told you that you remembered because you listened so well to her. Use it against her. You can't make them feel just like any other woman you can fvck. You must show them that you're only focusing on her, looking into Her eyes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the descriptioon, Poonani. I'm going to be honest here, from what you say, the guy sounds like he's borderline retarded.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Thanks for the descriptioon, Poonani. I'm going to be honest here, from what you say, the guy sounds like he's borderline retarded.
I used to know a (80's) guy who trained me in my job and reminded me of him, except he could speak Spanish fluently (thereby impressing the women even more), rode a Harley Electra Standard was in a cool group of riders. The guy was bangin all kinds of women the few weeks I was with them. Dude chain smoked, had a fvcked up left eye injury, used a cane sometimes due to knee injury (I was replacing him for 3 months back then), well loved dude (only one person out of hundreds did not like him; he had nicknames for Everybody like 'Hippy' and 'Buzz' etc etc.) - I could Not fill his shoes, from Iowa originally 4-year degree, hunted frequently, just did all manly sh!t and almost ALL women loved the sh!t outta this dude. I'd say he was more of a jiggalo than Brodsky (don't know him, could be a big liar, could be the real deal, never met him), but the similarities in mentality are there, just badboy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani, sounds like the guy you're describing has a lot of charisma. Heck, maybe Brodsky does, too, I don't know. His advice sounds kind of silly, but I have no doubt that there are guys who can make pretty much ANYTHING work.

And of course, the motorcycles are always cool.