Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji

Reaction score
I went ganji on some chick I know, and I haven't talked to her for about 3 weeks, and I think she's starting to wonder why I'm not talking to her anymore, since like I catch her looking my way and she'll immediately look the other way....whats up with this sheot?

The reason I did this was because first of all, this chick used to be really cool with me and stuff, but all of the sudden it seemed like she was getting cold or whatever. And one day after I got done talking to her I accidently overheard her saying "that guy is so annoying" and that sh*t pissed me off, because I like people to be genuine wether they like me or not.

And I also have the feeling that her and her friend are trying to make me jealous or something because everytime I pass her by in the hallways, they all of the sudden start acting all slutty around a certain guys they know...Its so dumb, because I can see them looking at me from the corner of my eye. Its so f*cking childish.

If these c*nts are attracted to you, then they should show it rather than play games. Anyways, what would you guys suggest..keep going ganji on her, talk to her straight up and see whats up between us, or whatever...

then again, I might be percieving things incorrectly..

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you should be doing isnt ganji-ing her.

you should just be flat out ingoring the wh0re.

Reaction score
Well, isn't ganji basically ignoring her ass?

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji is ignoring as a means of gaining IL.

What The Bishop is telling you to do is NeXt her. I agree.

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought he was referring to wee with Ganji. I just figured he didn't know how to spell it.

Learned something then and there.