Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
ruthless accusation

I've the impression that "Pic", "Ohhhmr4tay", "RotheStyle", "kris sippa pippa" and "Gangigamenirvana" are the same person (jocksivs).
in response to this comment, we are all different people. we are friends though. i jocksivs am the originator of the ganji theory for clarification. i don't mind taking shots on this theory that comes from a player that can game any girl sometimes w/ no effort (financially, or socially). the only reason i started this theory was because of one girl that i could never get. i hope you all enjoy using it. i for one don't like the rules of the "game". thats why i changed the game and started the "ganji" tactic. any questions comments shoot em my way. this is like republicans vs democrats, which side are you on?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current thoughts

I am currently of the mind that such a gal should be left alone for dating purposes, period.

Ganji games may only be good to get a couple last lays out of a hopeless non-prospect.

Better to deal with gals who have sufficient interest and do not flake out or dump you.

The only time this can really work is if you truly are a different man when you re-establish contact. Then it is a fresh start, and new ground rules can be established.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my situation. This girl started losing interest because I was such an AFC. We had dated for four months, and I basically was a flat out chump. She told me that she needed some time to think about what she wanted (with me). However thank god I came back to this site and i was told to "LJBF" her. Which I did. Nothing happened for awhile, and I decided to cut off all contact with her.

It had been a week, and I signed online to do some research for my research paper. (we talked all the time online, big mistake. and I mean ALL the time). As soon as I signed on, I put up my away message. While I was working I kept hearing a door opening, and then it slammed. This went on for about 2 minutes, I checked my bl to see who it was and it was her. She eventually stopped doing it after two minutes. When I returned from my away message, 2 minutes later she immed me. She asked how my weekend was, I wasn't rude but I didn't elaborate on ANYTHING. I responded with "fine", she asked if she was bothering me and i said "no". She played softball, and i said. "I heard how u did this weekend, a friend that was on a different team at the tournament called me and i asked how u guys did."

She then said "thanks, you know u could have just called me to find out." and then i responded, "I was busy, she called me." (Which is true). She kept trying to find out how my weekend was and when I said "fine" again she said "That's it?" and i said "Yeah it wasn't good or bad, just fine." then i said "Hey gotta run, talk to u later"

I Don't go online that much, considering I "LJBF" her, and she made contact with me, I think not knowing where I am is getting to her. what should be my next move? Hardcore ganji, or moderate? Thanks

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick question to you G-gamers out there:

What if the chick ya wanna Ganji calls you regularily anyway?

I have a chick that calls me at least once a week to hang out, but I'm almost ready to lose the friendship, it's screwing with my mind too much.

fraser007

Reaction score
Hey Im New here,

Story is such, alittle long, bear with me. She was a colleague(rate her 7) for 4months before she left the firm. During the time, we went out often on group dates with another 2 others. Initially, I felt nothing, enjoying their company and fun, and weird when my colleagues (2 of them )were teasing and creating chances for us 2 to be together, letting me pick her up, sending her back etc. I played some games here, trying to pick up what she thinks of me, by telling her good friend T i do like her just alittle, but on the other hand, told her other friend i have nothing for her. (creating confusion?) Once on a group date, we were at a pub, and on purpose i warmed up real nicely to this pub waitress, who was happily sitting with me all night,chatting, quiet pub you see. I chose to ignore her for the night, but she barged in and started trying to pair me and that pub waitress together.(think i succeeded in making her jealous?)

However, once playfully and under pressure from my 2 colleagues, she bursted out how unworthy i am to her and how there's another 10 guys waiting in line for her.(yeah right.) Somehow it put me down alittle, but i shot back thats only good enough to be my #2.

We exchange short msgs, sometimes long hours of calls, but I never once give my game away directly to her. Applied some playful Kino during our time together, pinched her cheek a few times, although she mentioned she hated being pinched on the cheek. hahaha. i dont care, sole aim is to play. She did fired back on one occasion dont ever touch her neck, which of course i teased her back knowing thats her weakspot. Furthermore, i added cheekily that she better run on fullmoons, cos thats when the werewolf in me comes alive. (trying to introduce the DANGEROUS part of me to her) ( read somewhere that women need to know the man she's with do have a Danger REd Alert potential.)

I made a few wuzzy mistakes along the way. Example too fast responding sometimes to her calls/msg, agreeing to meeting her up too quickly, telling her a little history over my past alittle too detailed for comfort, although she shares quite abit with me too.I ended our last date after lunch with her with a small bag of chocs instead of a rose(luckily, since that will put me in super wuzz mode)for her. I know she does go out with some other blokes, and that I could be ranked #3-4 in her ranks.

Came across this thread, and WOW was I glad. There's a garden of 8s,9s and 10s out there. Only an idiot will give them all up for a 7. Today marks the 4th day im Ganji-ing this gal, totally cutting off all contacts with her. If she's gone at the end of it all, Ive got nothing to lose.(only a 7) If she comes back, she could take a seat on my reserve bench :D, while i start hunting for others.

Planning to ganji her till my next birthday, about 3 weeks from now. She remembers my birthday alright. Since there is all to gain and nothing to lose.....meantime.....bring on the 9s and 10s. Wah hoo..........:D

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok jocksivs and all you GG masters,

I have kinda been doing this to a coworker who flirted with me for a few months, then I went AFC on her and she denied ever being interested in me.

I see her everyday at work, and have to let her out of work and check her bags. I can't just ignore her...that won't work will it, won't I come off as an angry AFC. She is being nice to me because we called it game over and I told her I wanted to be friends.

Instead, I pose I keep things short, aloof and 100% business related. The other day as she walked out I said "Hi...(checked her stuff)...Enjoy the rest of your day" and she rolled her eyes at me and let out a "pfff...yeah"

will this work...any ideas?

btw I am currently working my new DJ skills on 2 other chicks (one at work) and it is working!!!

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, how do I apply ganji on a girl whom is sitting right beside me, I mean it's really tough to avoid her then...

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently employed this mindest where I work at, and the level of interest I am getting from the girls that work there is improving.

But we have to be doing this for the right reasons though. Dont gangi girl because you want to impress her, rather because you know it is over between the two of you and if she wants you SHE has to make the effort. Granted, this wont happen all the time, but at least you weed out those that you know arent interested.

Don Juannabe, IMO those guys at my work that flirt wit the girls and tease them seem more childish and girly than my aloof and noncaring attitude.

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
About ready to hit the power button on the gangi. I am prepping the field and being way overly nice and affectionate before I turn it off. Following Sun Tzu's Art of War and common sense says this will make the impact much more severe. Any of you DJ's have advice for this?

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by clifford
About ready to hit the power button on the gangi. I am prepping the field and being way overly nice and affectionate before I turn it off. Following Sun Tzu's Art of War and common sense says this will make the impact much more severe. Any of you DJ's have advice for this?
Watch out...you said "overly" nice...if you pull the plug, she may know somethings up and could play along cuz she knows its a game. Watch for her to probe the waters with her own games after that or just not give a S$it right back.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this stuff works great.... I had a girl that I was kindof not feeling it with so I cut off all contact. Deleted her number and all....

Few weeks go by and I get a message on myspace. Long story short, she comes over to my place and go from there.

Women hate it when you dont pay attention to them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do oyu seem scared of this post desdinova?
You probably weren't around when sosuave had "Ganji Game Fever". It produced some of the worst cases of one-itis I had ever seen on here. Guys had put themselves into positions where they wouldn't date other women because they were using "Ganji Games" for weeks and months hoping that their ex-gf would come back to them.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Something is strange here!

I've the impression that "Pic", "Ohhhmr4tay", "RotheStyle", "kris sippa pippa" and "Gangigamenirvana" are the same person (jocksivs).

Why this? It's strange to me!

In case anybody hasn't figured this out, Blue Phoenix is right. Similar typing tendencies, low post counts, and their posts in "clusters" indicates it's all one dude. The most meaningful post in this entire thread belongs to A-Unit. Read up.

Burgundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Did ganji games and it worked. Anyways, I use to call and set up dates all the time. IL was high on dates. Then she started throwing a few red flags and I decided to cut her off completely. I also let her know i'm not calling her anymore. After a while with no contact whatso ever she decides to give me a call. I miss it, now do I call her back?? Or just continue cutting contacts? Because IF I do return her call i'm not going to set up a date. Should I just call back and see what's up or continue on with life?

My IL in her was pretty high, but it's dropped significantly due to obvious red flags.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burgundy said:
FR: Did ganji games and it worked. Anyways, I use to call and set up dates all the time. IL was high on dates. Then she started throwing a few red flags and I decided to cut her off completely. I also let her know i'm not calling her anymore. After a while with no contact whatso ever she decides to give me a call. I miss it, now do I call her back?? Or just continue cutting contacts? Because IF I do return her call i'm not going to set up a date. Should I just call back and see what's up or continue on with life?

My IL in her was pretty high, but it's dropped significantly due to obvious red flags.
well you say your IL dropped, but right now, you are showing a heck of a lot of interest. worrying to call her back? cmon, if your going to play games, dont play it on your OWN mind.

i would call her back, and try to set up a "place to meet" rather than a "date", that is if you really want to know whats up in her life.

tell us about your redflags. if your not descriptive, we cant help much.

P.K

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
A warning

I was actually doing ganji games without actaully knowing i was doing it. but in my case i just had it with the girl so i just said fcuk it.

anyways if you're giong to play ganji games, be prepared to lose interest on the girl. i know i did.