Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gangsters,firemen,jackass and peacocks

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was sitting doing a ****e last night when something amazing occured to me about attraction and peacocking and I would like to share it with you. I am first going to go into the reason why certain types of people with certain types of people that fit into a certain category get laid so much. I will write why gangsters, firemen, daredevils, and rock stars get laid and you will see its pretty much for the same reason, I will then go on to talk about peacocking and how it is useless without having certain traits. I will keep this post short and sweet and straight to the point.

Firstly. Have you ever noticed how gangsters always get hot girls? If you havnt watch any gangster movie and this will confirm this. Gangsters get laid for a variety of reasons and here are some of the reasons now. They have money, lots of friends and people respect them but the main reason they get alot of girls is because they put themselves at alot of risk by opposing gangsters and people they have pissed off. Subconciously girls see that these gangsters are *******s to lots of people, they dont take any **** but they still manage to survive despite having these traits. I will talk more about this when i get to peacocking.

Firemen dont just get laid because they have a sexy uniform, if they wore that uniform but they were only a lolly pop man then they arnt going to be as desired half as much as they are. The reason women find them so attractive is because they put their life at risk, sometimes on a daily basis but yet they still survive and live to tell the tales. The same thing applies to guys in the army and police, thats why alot of girls like men in uniform.

Now, lets look at programs like jackass. These guys are total nuts, they are daredevils and risk their lives all the time. If you look at it logically they shouldnt be desired by women because if they died and they had kids then the women would be left to bring up the kid alone. The reason adventurious people who like things like skydiving, fighting(sports) and doing other crazy **** are attractive is because despite having all these traits they are still surviving and living to tell the tale.( Do you see a pattern yet?)

Lets get started on rock stars! Take marilyn manson for example. He is a total freak in the true sense of the word but he still gets amazingly hot women and here is a few reasons why. 1) In his videos he is surrounded by hot women. 2) He could probably **** any goth girl on this planet this shows that he is preselected and despite being a freak and pissing loadsa people off he still hasnt been murdered and is getting laid like the rock star he is.

So what has this got to do with peacocking you may be asking? Well the word 'Peacocking' obviously comes from the peacock bird. As you all know peacocks have beautiful tails that are really attractive to the oposite sex. The reason for this is not because it can help him survive, infact it lessens his chance of survival. Displaying this huge tail could make him stand out to preditors and may also slow him down when running away from preditors, but despite this he is still alive and getting laid.

So.... Next time your peacocking you have to show that 1 ) Even though you may be dressed like a ****, you still have friends. 2) You are still preselected by other women. 3) You are still confident and arnt dressing in that manner to be provoke a reaction or get attention. You have to show that you are dressing like that because thats the way you wanna dress.

Picture this scene. A guy in a club dressed like marilyn manson. He is sitting alone looking sad and depressed talking to nobody. How attractive do you think this would be to girls

Picture this scene. The same guy in a club surrounded by a group of his friends, chatting to girls who are clearly into him. He is having the best time ever. He has a friendly attitude but wont take any **** from anyone. Girls would be intrigued with this guy and peacocking will work a hell of alot better. If you peacock but dont yet have this sorted then peacocking could actually go against you. Keep this in mind guys.

Thats my ****e finished now. Hope this post helps someone.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what your basically saying is to be indifferent and have social proof...

Last edited:

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right lets not say jackasses then. Lets say guys who skydive, snowboard, ride a motorcycle or do a martial art.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the only way you can make friends is to already know someone? Well, I'm screwed, then...

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is an excellent post. Essentially I believe the heart of it is where Wildchild links peacocking to risk.

This is very important. I believe I mentioned something like this in my article on Panache in a flowery way. Essentially, it's all about sticking your neck out. If you stick your neck out, you not only prove that you are brave, you prove that you have all the myriad of skills you need to stick your neck out and keep it out and not get cut down.

Essentially, you're demonstrating that you can handle the negative attention. This is massively attractive, as it shows that, for whatever reason, you are very strong internally.

And that's attractive.

I think what Wildchild has done here is punch down to the level of what is really going on with peacocking. He has also demonstrated that you don't need to dress in an outlandish way to utilise the same principles to generate attraction basically from nothing.

This is a way for a man to actually generate attraction from cold. I think that as such, this article is deserving of the highest recognition.

Kudos.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Greatest post I ever read. This is so true most woman are attracted to cops, fireman, rockstars,army guys, jackasses. They are also attracted to UFC guys and boxers. Why because the danger intrigues them. It makes them feel like woman.

Most woman deep down in there heart want a man that is a little on the tough side.