Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming with style: too much for a lot of women?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21 now, and for the past several years (since 15), have been working on my game, from the approach, to the close, the date, etc, and have become quite good. I don't "play" women, but I am confident to approach women when I want to, and I have developed a unique style that works for me.

Besides this, I've also been getting further in my life...advancing myself financially and mentally. I have my own place, a car, a motorcycle, and am an entrepreneur. I'm not rich, but I live decent for my age.

As I've been doing a lot of cold approaches on women, more and more I've been receiving comments like "that's never happened to me before." Now obviously I'm making a generalization, but there is overbearing evidence from sheer number that the majority of women in my city (Seattle) don't get approache by guys...at least not the way I do it (cold approaches).

Now you would think that is a good thing, getting into an untapped market place.

So generally what happens is that I will have a great convo with them, I'll get the number, we'll go out, we'll have fun...and then the women WON'T call back (even though she showed desire to go out again).

And it's NOT that she doesn't have a good time on the date.

One interesting thing is the following however. Since I've been working hard at my game for a while, I am very good with KINO. In fact, with every girl I've taken out in the past few months, I am able to begin making out and being sexual within a couple hours, a few hours at the most.

I am able to make the girl feel sexually chemistry very quickly, and I believe this is actually going AGAINST me.

It seems like the girl will get aroused to the point of being sexual very quickly, but after she begins rationalizing the date (the next day), she thinks I'm a player or something, and then is too afraid from her own conservative inhibitions to call me back?

That's my take on it, but it's a very ANNOYING and frustrating dilemna, because the truth is that with some of these women I wouldn't have minded to take them out.

With regards to the approach, it seems the women I'm approaching (18-22 yo women) are just not use to being actually ASKED OUT on a real date by a stranger. I keep hearing how they go out with prior boyfriends from HS, or friends they met through a class, party, etc. I'm not sure if they get uncomfortable by it, or think I'm a player, but sometimes it feels like they don't really feel comfortable with it.

In fact, it seems like with a lot of the girls this age around here, they are themselves not very confident, and I think that they feel more comfortable with a guy who is little bit less straightforward, knows what he wants, etc. I see it all the time around my area: hot girls I'd like to be dating going out with guys that don't exude many of the qualities and characteristics portrayed in the don juan philosophy (think Juno's bf from the national hit).

I'm interested to hear how this compares to other cities around the US/world and also with regards to older women. I've noticed older women really respect and get turned on by my confidence, especially in bars (especially. when I'm comfortable enough to approach sets of girls), but I prefer women my age. Just the other month when I was visiting San Diego, CA I must have approached over 20 girls in a course of a night, and had some crazy times, with some very aggressive and sexual older women (30s).

Any opinions? Ideas? This has honestly been a frustrating situation for me lately, so I'd like any input on the issue. One of the problems is that I would like to be dating these girls more, but the problem keeps repeating, so I'm trying to figure out how to modify the game.

Beyond the women, this is an collective social phenomena that seems to be, in my opinion, dominating the marketplace.

MegaMan

Reaction score
well I wouldn't be surprised to hear that younger girls are hesitant to go out with someone out of their social circle, but it sounds like your getting a date more often than not...so I dunno. Look at what you've done when you do get a response and compare it to what you do when you don't.

Also, post up some of your techniques bro!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think it is since I love to day game or aka Cold approach ....is that women love the feeling of power.

Yes dj's do good at cold approaching when they get good at it but when you really look at it.....women love to have the control of the situation and like to look like the better person overall in the relationship.

They can either get with you a person who has all his **** togethor and is well rounded which will make her feel different then what she is use to , OR she can go out with her X or some other person she met at a party who still doesn't have his life in order as opposed to you and she will look like the better person since she is a women in a social-circle dominated area.

When guys come along and have everhthing in order and isnt the typical loser that THEY ignore,play,dump, use....they freak out and see that if they do hang with you they will have competition for dominance as opposed to getting with a guy who has low self-esteem that she can boss around.

What would you want honestly?

A person that DOESNT need you to be happy or a person that does everything you want since your that's persons "Happiness?"

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I combine some of the Mystery Method with much of what is discussed here, especially in the Bible. If you really want to improve your game, do the exercises given in the bible.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what your saying meng!.

I'm not where I want to be in life but I've become so confident in myself, my abilities and just knowing what I'm about that it seems to threaten a lot of women. I have stopped giving a fuk what people think matter of fact what anyone thinks about me which is the sole reason I have gotten unstoppable confidence and I know for a fact that it's exuding off me like a phermone. Just like you when I approach women they either become nervous as hell or just can't flow wit ya boi!!!. :up: (Never thought I'd see the day).

I would like to point out a trend that people miss out on is that a lot of the women/girls our age are all about CONTROL!. If they can't control you they really DON'T want to be with you and it's very simple. I see this all the time with dudes that LOOK submissive (body-language, lack of EC, speech...etc etc) and are being CONTROLLED. I mean I don't blame the girls at all for the way they are because that is what they are used to...men being submissive, lack of back-bone, balls,...etc etc which is also what they are constantly bombarded with through the media....so they pretty much DON'T have too much choice BUT to assume that men should be like that. So when the girls come across someone like you that they have never met because your "different" and they can't figure you out you've lost already because you MUST be a player or any other way they can rationalize trying to NOT like you because your making them feel something they have never felt.

That's the main reason. It's sad but I think as these girls start getting older and tired of the chumps they will start gravitating towards the more masculine, in tuned with themselves, MEN. I agree with you on the older women because they seem to be a little bit more aggressive.

A lot of your "game" can also come down to your looks and can backfire depending on how good you are.

jon, I agree with what your saying but again THAT is what they are used to since their aren't too many REAL men around...only chumps who also THINK that being "nice" will get them laid. It's a cycle so when someone like the op comes along who doesn't fit the cycle he is automatically "ostracized" because he can't be figured out.

constantlygettingup

Reaction score
This is a really great question. First off the older woman thing is so true. I have been told by numerous women late 20s early 30s that they love how aggressive I am and how ''manly'' I am.

Now to your question. There are a two things that stand out. One is that you said that you are able to get real physical in such a short time. The other is that they don't call you back.

Getting too physical too fast is a deal breaker, and you know that. What do they call it buyers remorse or something where you regret what you did because you got lost in the moment.

They do not call you back I am curious as to how much interest you show them. I realize that you should make a call and wait for them to call you back, but I think you need to calibrate the fact that they may assume that you are a player and may want to actually see if you truly are interested in them. I say ease up on the game a bit and even turn it off in some respect.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised no one has pointed this out yet, unless I missed it in one of the responses. Trying laying off of the kino a bit. Don't completely eliminate it because obiviously its key to breaking a sexual barrier with a girl, but instead see if they initiate it once you've built up the rapport with them. I know a lot of girl might get the major ASD if a guy is constantly touching them right off the bat.....flashing lights will be going off in there head saying "he only wants to fuvk me...eject eject if you do it too soon before they're completely sold on you.

Bottom line there's something your doing wrong repeatedly on these dates that is causing all these women to lose interest. I agree with DevenE about the control issue, however most women whether they're control freaks or not won't try to control you from the start. Infact they try to portray the innocent angle to lure you in and then once your hooked they shift gears completely.

Ease up on the kino, see if they initiate it first, then escalate.....

PIMP

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, what a coincidence. I realised that I had (still have to some extent, but am working on it) this same problem a few months ago. Guess what I found in the Book of Pook (also in the DJ Bible):

Pook said:
"Eliminate Desire Or Not?"

Years ago, when I first came to this forum, I was a Nice Guy. How am I going to get the women? One thing I said back then was KINOING. I said it because IT WORKED. I said, "Kinoing turns you into a SEXUAL BEING to her.

If you do NOT kino her, she will see you sexually as a mannequin. Why? Because mannequins do not initiate kino."

Years later...

I do not kino a chick, certainly not on dates at first.

"Contradiction! Pook is contradicted!"

What you're forgetting is that after years, I am no longer that old Nice Guy.

The Nice Guy comes across to the woman as BORING and sexually a zero. Nice Guys also seem safe. So when I started kinoing and stuff, I got an INSTANT REACTION from her. Why, all of a sudden I am a Sexual Being!

One difference from those old Nice Guy days is that I've gained 30 + pounds of muscle mass, dress better, talk better, more confidant, etc. I am ALREADY a Sexual Being. If I start kinoing a girl now, I will be seen as coming on too strong and too desperate.

This is why I now agree wtih Anti-Dump in that archived thread. I'm not FOR or AGAINST kino. I also wouldn't recommend Nice Guys to act like how I am now.

So now I disregard talking about kino or 'how you say things' and just talk about sexuality. I'm already a sexual being now, there is no need for me to kino a girl.

She will know I'm a sexual being already. I do not need to touch her.

But the Nice Guy needs to embrace his sexuality. He is a sexual dud. You need to LOOK, ACT, and THINK like a guy.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys bring up some good points and BTW I don't even kino anymore so I agree with the mighty Pook...I rarely do it if any now that I think about it.

See my question is WHY should someone have to ease up on their game...?. It's as if you sell yourself short and just settling for a $1000 rather then $5000 after finally get it down after years of practice, develop themselves as a person etc etc. I say FUK turning it down because then I'll be able to weed out better candidates for my di*k. :rockon:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. Pook nails it down right there.

Perhaps it IS true that my aggressive game works well with certain women, but it does need to be adjusted at times.

I think that Pook raises an interesting perspective on it.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i'd just add one other thing.

ur article reeks of work, work and work. there's so less fun or natural element in there. ask urself, do u really enjoy meeting these girls or it is just a discipline that you follow because you know you have to improve with women, so u work on?
don't make it too hard for urself! u dont have to be a pua, just have fun in this part of ur life. u get me?

and by the way, if u r truly a player and the girls sense u r a player, mind it, they will still HAVE TO COME TO YOU. that's the strength of a game. how to make them chase u... that's the point. just to clarify a bit more, i have women, who know i see other girls and still can't get enough of me. it's just a game. just play it. have fun, bud.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! I have the same problem sometimes. When I feel confident I stick my hands all over chicks and they end up screaming "We're just watching a movie!" but I was never rejected a kiss or anything.

I think I should just tease them with my kisses and push them away saying "Wow, slow down girl!"