Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming while smoking weed..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we all know Cola = Stoner.
Yes yes this is true.. Most chicks I game coiencidentally smoke weed..
But when I get high my game suuuucks major balls..
Anyone a super pimp while stoned?

And if 1 person replies "don't smoke its bad" or anything of that nature I'm coming to your state..

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it depends if you allready know the girl then you can get anything coz your not tryna impress your just doing you and girls pick up on it.

but going out tryna pick up chicks specifcally will prob fail as they will be like whats with this guy

the funny thing with me is when im high i playfully like to argue and will diss/neg anyone whos around now if that is a chick i dont know i will prob get a slap but if she knows me then she will laugh alot.

i remeber 1 time i was at my cousins house with me,him his brother and his girl(the first time we spoke but shed met me b4) he went upstairs and his brother stayed with us.
i was dissin my cousins brother and she started laughing so i switched it to her and she laughed at everything.
by the end of the night i was falling asleep on the sofa when i felt someone rubbing my head and i looked up and she was just staring in my eyes i sent her up stairs.

later on both her and him told me that they argued that night as she went upstairs had sex and the proceded to talk about me through the pillow talk.
she also told me when drunk that she wanted to "give me fellatio so much that night" (her words) and she would of took advantage of me that night.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's on and off for me. Sometimes weed makes my game better, sometimes it doesn't. Weed really relaxes you so it helps you think out your words better, but if you smoked too much then you're just gonna act really slow and appear stupid. imo like one or two hits does it for me, preferably one. I don't need to get super high, I just like being in that feel good state.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
It's on and off for me. Sometimes weed makes my game better, sometimes it doesn't. Weed really relaxes you so it helps you think out your words better, but if you smoked too much then you're just gonna act really slow and appear stupid. imo like one or two hits does it for me, preferably one. I don't need to get super high, I just like being in that feel good state.
One hit????
Wow..
You are the willpower master…

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, if Im getting high there better be a bed, a tv and some watermelon round.

Anything else will be ignored including girls haha.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I Love When This Topic Come Up....but Anyway I Love Weed...
I Stay High....when I Got My Piff Im Like "fukc Them *****s"

I Would Take Some Bud Over A B!tch Anyday.....real Talk...

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I try to keep off the stuff when I have to socialize and meet new people. Unlike alcohol, weed only hurts my game. I have had a lot more success inviting the 420 friendly girls back to my house to hit the vaporizer and then hook up.

Unless you're just a little high, most people will pick up on it, especially if you've also been drinking. I say if you're going to do it, just take a hit or two so you can stay in the game. If you can, just avoid it and make it an excuse to get a girl back to your place.

Jay kay

Don Juan
Reaction score
That **** will ruin your chances if your looking for a quality girl, but not if your into girls who like getting high all the time. I remember meeting this really cute girl one night and we had a great conversation, i didn't bother to get her number or ask her out but next time i met her i was high from smoking a joint with my brother before going out. She approached me and asked me how i was doing, to be honest guys i didn't even want to talk to her cause i knew how stupid i might have sounded if i did....:)

Just as frog X said , if i'm getting high there better be a bed and a tv around.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
One hit????
Wow..
You are the willpower master…
lol not really, I don't enjoy being high that much as my other friends do. Probably because my first and third times I've had really really bad trips, like I was so cotton mouth I was literally dehydrated that there was hardly any moisture in my mouth, and I could feel every single drop of water I swallowed travel throughout my body.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't a quality girl because she smokes weed? I know doctors, lawyers and school teachers who get high..
I even smoked with a group consisting of 3 teachers, a biologist and a prison guard..
Trust me its more common than you think..

GlennCoCo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay kay said:
That **** will ruin your chances if your looking for a quality girl, but not if your into girls who like getting high all the time. I remember meeting this really cute girl one night and we had a great conversation, i didn't bother to get her number or ask her out but next time i met her i was high from smoking a joint with my brother before going out. She approached me and asked me how i was doing, to be honest guys i didn't even want to talk to her cause i knew how stupid i might have sounded if i did....:)

Just as frog X said , if i'm getting high there better be a bed and a tv around.
No, the **** ruined YOUR chances.

Everyone reacts different to it. I get really ****y and funny when I'm high.
Works to my advantage, but I don't like going out in public while high. Go figure:rolleyes:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends for me. Sometimes when I'm stoned my game is better than sober. Other times I'm too stoned to really do anything.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
As we all know Cola = Stoner.
Yes yes this is true.. Most chicks I game coiencidentally smoke weed..
But when I get high my game suuuucks major balls..
Anyone a super pimp while stoned?

And if 1 person replies "don't smoke its bad" or anything of that nature I'm coming to your state..
I recently had some work done on my knee and they gave me some serious painkiller called Tramadol that made me HIGH whenever I took it. That combined with a cup of coffee made me high as hell. I've never used drugs, never smoked, but being high actually made me feel really good and put me in such a positive state. I guess you could say it helped my "game".

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm already feeling good then it helps to a huge extent, but if I'm feeling in any way self-conscious then it only makes it worse. Its hit or miss for me.. I'd rather game sober but if I'm in a good mood when I get blazed then it works wonders.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
Yes I Love When This Topic Come Up....but Anyway I Love Weed...
I Stay High....when I Got My Piff Im Like "fukc Them *****s"

I Would Take Some Bud Over A B!tch Anyday.....real Talk...
What chu talkin bout willis? haha, i couldnt resist.