Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming when you're tired

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here who goes to high school/college probably realizes you have to be looking and feeling good almost all of the time if you want to succeed socially...in high school I had to wake up at 6 every morning, and I'm no morning person, so that killed my social skills...I'll have to wake up at 10 when I start college, which is much more reasonable, but I figure it's still worth discussing...how do you guys game when you're tired?

I find it's very difficult to convey the same level of confidence and charisma when I'm tired, but at the same time if I see a cute girl I'm not going to let tiredness stop me from talking to her...unfortunately I'm still less successful when I haven't slept well, but that's almost inevitable. :)

So what do you guys do differently when you're tired from waking up early?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man there are different ways to look at it.

One one hand, many will say that being tired is used as a form of excuse and it is. Stating that,being tired,is just an internal thing and that you can get past it easily and that its all about confidence. That no matter how tired you are,your performance should always be up to par.

I disagree though. Theres no doubt that tiredness/lack of sleep affects physical and mental performance and thats a fact. So naturally the brains thinking process is affected. Not so much so that you start forgetting all key steps to a pickup but just mere little details you may forget to remember. Not to mention what lack of sleep does to you physically,as you sometimes have trouble keeping your eyes open and have a tired look on your face + baggy eyes.

Why should you HAVE to game when your tired?If your not feeling right and you believe its affecting your thinking than I think its fine not to. So what if a cute girl walks by and you dont talk with her?Big whoop there are plenty out there and besides if you are that desperate to game girls 24/7 then I think you need to find a hobby.

I guess you can just try and make the most of it bro. In my opinion though, I dont try and game when im tired,and yea other people here may argue and say that Im just making up excuses but oh well.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
how do you guys game when you're tired?
You take a nap first. Try doing anything when you're sleep deprived. Doesn't work.

Allurre said:
Slap yourself out the tired state of mind.

Splash water on your face.

Mind over matter bro.
^ You should listen to this guy, he's a CEO. LOL.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall my game crashes when I'm tired. Some guys say they are better when they are tired/hungover as they have the '*******' feel about them, but it doesn't work for me. I just look rough, my smiling decreases and I feel less sociable. If I've got a big night ahead of me, I either wake up late, or wake up early, then have a siesta before I head out if possible.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You take a nap first. Try doing anything when you're sleep deprived. Doesn't work.

^ You should listen to this guy, he's a CEO. LOL.

Not just that, "Another PUA peddling his wares." Don't forget that part out playboy.