Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

** gaming older chick, need a witty response**

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know theres a couple of members on this board that are hell funny and witty (like myself)

ive been gaming this chick whose 3 yrs older than me and shes prbly the best example of the typical girl that rejects guys left and right.

So far i haven't been rejected and im happy with the game ive got going. Anyways shes a really witty girl and i need a response to the witty comment she left me (even though most the time i have the perfect thing to say, but right now im in one of those brain dead days )

i have a pic of me wearing my dior sunglasses while driving and she writes:

"omg i think i have the exact same ones! blank knows which ones i'm talking about.
babe, did they cost you roughly 300? or are they just a cheap knockoff like yourself?"

any good responses...

Crunor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, some girl left them in my car when I gave her a ride.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they cost more than your fake tan
or
cheap knockoff like myself? Who writes your material, Tim Allen?
or
I don't buy cheap knockoffs. Which reminds me, I want to talk to you about that perfume you always wear. . .

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
they cost more than your fake tan
or
cheap knockoff like myself? Who writes your material, Tim Allen?
or
I don't buy cheap knockoffs. Which reminds me, I want to talk to you about that perfume you always wear. . .
Replace with "Which reminds me, I want to talk to you about wearing your dad's old spice."

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent $300 just to imitate my taste in sunglasses? Didn't know you idolized me so much, thanks.