Gaming infront Of MOM! (OH NO)

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I was up in walmart with my mom, and I saw booku chicks. But I was there to get a task done and I got what I wanted. After that we looked for my moms ****, every girl was checkin me out (i'm kinda good looking lol). It was mostly white girls, not really my style (i just don't like looking like a sell out[my last girlfriend was white], white girls are just as sexy though, i hate the stigma of dating a white girl when your a black guy, so I usually don't go for any girl out of the minority gene pool) but anyways I see this fine as mexican broad checkin me out. So I thought to myself is it really possible to game infront of mom and get a good pull(withought looking like a scrub)? So i let that chance pass me by, but at the end of the (after christmas) shopping spree I see this fine mexican cashier. SO I was like **** it. (And this woman was older than me atleast my moms age btw) So she asks me a flirty question.
me: Yeah you look like you had a hard day. (bad, insult so I had to correct that and calibrate it)
me: Not that you look like ....blah blah blah (trying to calibrate the IOD)(my moms laughing)
her: yeah I just got here
me: so do you like working here? ( stuttered after glancing at my mom and attraction faded, mom made me nervous)
her: yeah when i'm working here i'm kinda in the zone
me: are you in the zone now?
her: yeah
me: that means I could get a discount then...(smiling)
her: no no no (laughing)

I was about to move into a future projection, when she told me to slide my card in and sign the reciept. She would have totally been mine if she wouldn't have done this lol but hey I never had that kinda pressure before kuz my moms there :cheer: cheering me on lol.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, atleast ur mom supports u gaming girls during the day....my mom didn't want me to(more like felt embarrased)unless its at a socially acceptable place.lol. Course i break that rule.Sorry mom.lol.