Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gaming in a small town... OMFG

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So where I come from, there are about 22 million people in the city.

I just moved to a place of about 50,000

everyone knows everyone, and is all up in everyones business.

there is a uni and a community college, and I see the same people CONSTANTLY

on top of that, there is a limited supply of hot chicks. where I come from, there is basically endless.

apparently I already have a reputation of being a "playboy". that didnt take long. girls have their slut shields up and the ASD full alert.

where I come from, you can date like 6 or 7 girls at a time and it wont come out. here... well... it came out rather quickly, and I only had 3 on the line.

so, someone who has experience gaming in a small town, fill me on some hints. please. I think I might have to fly into oahu to do some proper gaming/nanpa.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in a town of 15,000 people. Small town dating sucks. The biggest problem with living in small town is the HB's are few and far between and you keep seeing the same towny women you went to high school with at the bar over and over every time you go out. When I moved to a city of 250,000 people the HB's were a dime a dozen.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha whats up man! good to see someone from back when I was still crazy developing.

gave up fighting when I moved back to the states. :-/

I supppose I can just work with the reputation and see what happens, maybe attract the slutty ones that like to play the game, and probably catch aids or something

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a place to train, just get a gi and grapple for fun and to stay in shape. Women can't tell the difference between jiu-jitsu and UFC, anyway. If you're in a very small clique of people, it won't be hard to be known as 'that fighter guy.' All the women will want you as their own personal project.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then imagine that I live in a town with only 5500 people, though you can count the villiages around because they often go here to bars, but that's just maybe another 7-8000 people.

With every girl that I had something with I had someone we both knew, always at least one person.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a town of 8000 but I spread my plates around.
One is where I live, one is two hours north and one is an hour south.