Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming girls in college (Experienced DJs only please)

Reaction score
I'm doing alot better now. I can get numbers very easily...If I'm in a class, I will start a conversation with the girl, and then before we leave say--

"I have some questions that I wanna ask you about X (usually about the class). Let me get your number." I think that is basically verbatim of what I said to this one girl yesteday.

So I usually get the number pretty easily--doesn't sound like much, but alot to me considering how shy and quiet I was before College not too long ago.

Anyway, to all of the experienced gamers out there, here's my question...When I call them, how should I transition from the "school-based" relationship that we have to something more.

Thanks in advance.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should say something non-school related as a closer...this way you don't have to talk about school when you talk to her on the phone the first time (or close with the school line and not talk about school and risk coming off as a player or needy).

as far as this 1 girl here...just call her up, ask her what she's doing this weekend (or did) and set something up for lunch or coffee and go from there. I don't know of any girls i know and go to college with that would just give out their number to a guy that they JUST met just because he says he needs help with the class if they didn't wish something more to come out of it. You aren't in the friend zone yet, keep going.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what your definition of "experienced" is but Im gonna give you advice anyways, lol.

Whatever context you start the relationship with a person usually sets the tone. Instead of starting yourself in the red and working your way up, why dont you skip the school talk altogether in the beginning or at least partially throught the first conversation. To me it is similar to setting the wrong idea about yourself as a friend and then trying to transisition into being her boyfriend. Let her know who you are and why you are talking to her (albeit indirectly) and that will clear up a lot of the confusion and miscommunication in future relationships

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get their number under false pretenses in the first place. If you aren't interested in school work, don't pretend to be. When you do you come off as lame when you reveal what you really want.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't get their number under false pretenses in the first place. If you aren't interested in school work, don't pretend to be. When you do you come off as lame when you reveal what you really want.
Seconded.

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man
i used to be in your situation. unfortunately i finally surmounted this problem and now i am having performance anxiety problems which is why im on this site..
i have no problem at all getting girls now. it is no longer a challenge.
i studied this site a lot... but also very important is observe what successful guys do. i had 2 friends in college that got girls no problem and i didnt understand.
so i started hanging out with htem more and watching them.
what i have learned is it is all a matter of confidence. i know it is hard to have confidence without sucess.
my 2 friends convinced me to go after a fat chick. i really was not into it, at all, my standards were so high. i did not want to believe that you have to start low and work your way up but it is true.
i am so glad i did this. i learned that with a fat chick, you dont really care about her becasue she is ugly. so thats how you treat her, impartial.
at the same time i was going after an attractive girl. i would treat the attractive girl like a goddess and be nonchallant about the other girl.
what do you know, the attractive girl wanted me less and the fat chick coudlnt get enough of me.
so then i started treating the attractive girl how i treated the ugly girl.. and what do you know. same reaction.
and hten once you have 2 girls on your hands... its just cake from there. you feel like a king. your confidence is at peak. you know two girls want you so you dont care about getting other girls, which makes them just pour in naturally.
so basically my advice: **** a fat chick. im serious. or if your into the dating scheme, date a girl you dont really want that badly. you will learn the game from there.

in terms of getting a number, i mean thats a start. but i agree, i wouldnt try to pretend i wanted to study with them. straight up invite them to a party or ask them to hang out some time. make sure they know you are interested or they will think of you as a friend. but just put yourself out there then get over her and go after another chick. if she calls you, good, if not, you got another girl on your hands.

hope i helped. good luck.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already knows what you want man..

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as getting #s first under a false pretense:

I don't really think I'd do it this way at all. My idea is to have fun with her and go places on campus with her *first*, then get her # later once she's already into you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
as far as getting #s first under a false pretense:

I don't really think I'd do it this way at all. My idea is to have fun with her and go places on campus with her *first*, then get her # later once she's already into you.
Yeah, wouldn't it be more likely for her to hang out with you to have fun rather than to review a lecture? Yeah, it could happen but what would you rather do?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
...You guys gotta realize that when you directly approach a women in class and DO show your interest what ends up happeneing most of the time is that you get stuck with only 1 girl. My "stratedgy" revolves around transitioning and pretty much seducing not only 1 target but 5, 6 even 10 at a time. I rather convey that if you (the girl) eff up I have other potentials as well. So "studying" with people isn't such a bad thing because you can actually highlight how much of a good personality you really have which would go intune with your reputation. ...
You can show interest by either being a jovial, charismatic guy when you engage these women or you can come off as a stereotypical chess club nerd who can help her out with her studies after class. Besides, you only get "stuck" with one girl if you engage only one girl at a time. You're in a class with multiple women, why talk with only one?

As for studying as a plan for a date (hold on to the rails for the level of interest on this one) it can be the very shortcut to the path to the LJBF zone. You're dealing with college women who typically want to go out and have a good time. And what is your reputation anyway? A fun guy who women like to hang out with or some uber nerd who only feels comfortable talking to women when surrounded by books? If it is, knock yourself out.

Besides, subterfuge is typically how women show their interest in a guy. If you are charismatic and engaging guy who does well in a class, a woman who's interested may use the "trick" of approaching you for help in a subject. But that will only happen if you are an approachable guy, which allows you to be engaging to multiple women at a time.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy who writes on this site thinks he is EXPERIENCED even if he isn't, I never had any success in college dating in my younger years, so I will leave it in the hands of the EXPERTS to guide you.
It seems as if you are in good hands in that all of the posts I have read on this thread so far have been written by the sites better posters. :yes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
..So I decided to tweak my overall method of succes, create a good rep, see potential targets, engage them and see where it goes. I have nothing to loose.

Thanks for you post. :)
Good for you for trying something new and different. Even better you're excited about doing it! Yeah, you run the risk of getting a rep as a player but the majority of people who will give you that label will either be guys who are intimidated by you or women who have been hurt in the past and haven't gotten over it. Either way, you don't really need either of those two groups in your life.

Being smart, outgoing and engaging is very important when you're in university. You are sharing lecture halls with people who could help you make your first million after graduation. What kind of impression do you want to make on these people? Plus if you can sarge more women in the process, it's just icing on the cake! :up:

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to use the same approach you're using now, but instead of asking for a number ask if she would like to grab a quick bite to eat or a coffee or whatever right after class. I'm sure your college has a cafateria of sorts where students can always be found between classes.

Some other options could be walking her back to her dorm or to her next class...whatever. With a little more time outside of the classroom atmosphere, it is much easier to turn the subject onto something not class related. That makes it easier for you to eventually ask for a number or another get together under more sociable circumstances.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"so what do you do for fun, .. blahblah, wanna do something later on ?"