Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming Girls At Work: A Brief Guide

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A thread that comes up every couple of weeks or so is the "Theres a ho from work...".

You get two very different responses.

"Go for it", and "Don't dip your pen in the company ink".

Unfortunately, most of these responses, like quite a few posts, are misguided generalisations.

You get the "I'm the CEO of Verybigmultinationalbilliondollarturnovercompany, and want to bang my secretary. PS I'm married". To this you get "GO FOR IT". And to: "I work in a supermarket lining up tins of baked beans into orderly rows. The girl who works on the soup is HOT and I think she likes me. Should I go for it?" You might get the response: "No, your job is worth too much".

The correct response is:

WHICH DO YOU VALUE MORE, the POON or the JOB?

If you work at McDonalds, and theres a KFC across the street thats hiring, you should try and fvck your co-workers, supervisors, managers, and hell, the customers if you like. You in effect, have nothing to lose.

If you are say, the Deputy Prime Minister, you should NOT fvck with anyone from work. You have too much to lose. Ask John Prescott.

Of course, most situations are in between.

What I will say is that gaming girls from work is quite easy if you're C&F and tease them. Many workplaces have a good social life so you can easily get involved with a co-worker.

Also, MOST banging co-worker situations DO NOT work out bad. Many companies do not frown upon it, especially if you are both in similarly paid positions. If you get involved with managers thats different, of course.

If you break up, then it might not be as bad as you think.

So, before getting involved with a co-worker, consider these things:

1) HOW MUCH DO I LIKE MY JOB?
2) IS IT EASY TO GET A SIMILIAR JOB THAT I WILL ENJOY AS MUCH WITH SIMILAR PAY?
3) IS MY CO-WORKER WORTH IT?

If (2) is "easily", go for it.
If (3) is greater than (1) go for it.

I hope this resolves the situation. Thank you.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's some part time job while you're in school, like at a restaurant or clothing store or something, go for it. On the other hand, if your job is you career or if you're a manager or owner of a business, absolutely not. This can't be reiterated enough. There have been plenty of guys whose careers and lives have been ruined by messing around at work. Personally I don't even flirt with women I work with at either my full time job or my side business. It's unprofessional.

Use common sense when it comes to these things.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
If it's some part time job while you're in school, like at a restaurant or clothing store or something, go for it. On the other hand, if your job is you career or if you're a manager or owner of a business, absolutely not. This can't be reiterated enough. There have been plenty of guys whose careers and lives have been ruined by messing around at work. Personally I don't even flirt with women I work with at either my full time job or my side business. It's unprofessional.

Use common sense when it comes to these things.
Yes; thats pretty much exactly what I said...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry... But I dont believe in the points raised here.

I've F-closed 3 chicks from my building in the past 2 years and all is well.

The trick is to pick the ones that are not looking for an LTR. The first one was engaged then and married now. The second one was about 6/7 years older than me, and it was a one night stand.

The 3rd one.... aahh :rolleyes: seriously hot! most guys in the building are obsessed with her. I sarged her with all guns blazing, got her interested and made it very clear that it was just a sexual thing. A while ago, she met another guy, told me about it, said she really liked him and I said cool. F-closed her one last time and we went our separate ways. I still say hi to her when i see her and everything is cool.

Come on guys! aparently around 40% of couples meet through work.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
The number 1 key to banging co-workers is that you're both on the same terms. Are you just fcking, or are YOU just fcking and she wants more? There's no room for grey area when it's someone you work with. If you plan on starting something serious with a co-worker, you better be damn sure it has a great chance of working out. Even more than usual. Any doubt and nix it. I've had co-workers that I had a good sexual tension with, but I also felt my groin talking, and had to consider the longterm of working with this person. Give yourself scenerios. What happens if this, what happens if that. If it's all good then go for it. If not then forget it.

I've only ever banged one chick I worked with. My daughters mother.