Game without Techniques - 'Mackfoo'

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I said I'd share my understanding of techniques, so here it is.

Tao Of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee (Right click and Click Safe Target As)

My gaming is not a single technique, instead it's a strategy that encompasses several techniques. Focusing is not on routines but on the overall strategy. Knowledge is applied to the opponent based upon what's appropriate, known through the state she's in. Read Tao Of Jeet Kune Du for understanding of not focusing on specific technique but rather on overall strategy.

Gaming, in my opinion, is not a set of techniques, or things you do to get results, but a set of techniques (such as Mystery Method, C&F) is a state of mind you are in. When done properly, a technique is not something you apply, but it is true you.

Technique becomes true you through time and application. That is, at first it's a set of steps, but with enough practice you modify your behavior, believes, and perceptions, such that it's not a set of steps you follow, but what you normally do. Further, the end result is not the same technique you've started with, it's something else entirely. You take it, and you adopt it for yourself, customize it, make it your own, a you method.

A more abstract concept can be drawn on the previous. Here we don't just focus on you method, we learn more and more, but each of these new methods you learn does not become you method 1, you method 2, you method 3. Instead, it is still you method, but completely different. It now encompasses everything you ever learned. There is no steps or routines or techniques, it's what you normally do. You become the technique.

For a better understanding read Tao Of Jeet Kune Do, and also have a look at Gunwitch guide.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing sis that most guys on here think that the Techniques themselves are ALL there is.They have no grasp of the underlying Prinicples.

If you understand the Foundation, the "Root" you understand the branches and the "fruit".

This is why I always espouse for all the guys on here to look at themselves first. And then understand how attraction and the HUman Mating dance is comprised of.
Once they have the two in their grasp they can then be free to employ yhe techiques with much greater effectiveness, confidence, and without the "crutch" mentality.

Honestly, I look at this area, Seduction and Attraction, as part of the Life of a Man. A masculine man. This is one part of masculine males whioch is not taught in scholls, and is often not taught by Father to Son.

So I always looked at it as somethign natural in a man's life.
It is just another natural part of life.

Yet there is often bewiderment and confusion.

What we, as Men, must do is break through all that crap and find our naturalness again.
Self Improvement is the basis here at SoSauave, we subscribe to the Don Juan notion and concept, becasue this is the concept of Life which will bring about the greatest rewards, fulfillment, and happiness.
Deep lasting contentment and happiness. Not fleeting gratification.

For me, personally, I was drawn to the area of interest, the community, and this website for clarification on things I already knew. And as an arnother area to concentrate on for Self Impovement. THe concept of recognizing one's Masculinity, and embracing it and our testosterone, and considering them Gifts,is appealing to me. To rediscover that which was inside me from all along, from the beginning, is empowering and an area that I can clearly see physical and tangible results and impriovement.
Acepting oneself, embracing one's Masculinity, and demonstrating one's Masculinity, Sex Appeal, Charisma, charm, command of oneself and the situation around me is the underlying and most compelling reasons for me since I started realizing all this at an early age.
the Martial Arts, and for me in particular, Jeet Kune Do, have helped me see far beyond mere techinique and any razzle dazzls glitzy stuff. I now look at the core of everything. I look for the truth. That is another reason why I advocate martial art training for everyone, not just Men. You will see yoursefl "fail", and you will see yourself succeed. You will see yourself vulnerable, and see yourslef powerful. You will go throug so manythings, that life alone will not hurl at you in such a short ime, condensed, and at full power in your face. You will grow as a Man, as a Hunman Being.

Do not confuse Technique for Principle.

UNderstand the underlying principle, the Foundation, the Core, and buikld from THAT first.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
The thing sis that most guys on here think that the Techniques themselves are ALL there is.They have no grasp of the underlying Prinicples....
It's the difference between learning and imitating.