Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game with acne and scars?

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always find I struggle or already am at a disadvantage compared to my friends; particularly having it into my mid 20s. Docs only now finally prescribing me the strongest drug to treat it.

Anyone have tips?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate get some palmers cocoa butter (must contain vit e) and apply on effected area everyday morning and night.... hit the sunbeds couple times a week and get some accutane (very strong be careful) you can get this prescribed or online if you no where to look and i promise you this will sort it out.... acne through puberty or steroids... then accutane is the way to go start on small doses tho...

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the nearest beauty place where they do make up. Game chicks there whilst they test concealer on you. Well maybe not game them, but get a bit of chat going in your vulnerable state.

I went to this place recently asking this hot chick for tips on my cold sore and how to tone it down. She sat me down and did a whole bunch a stuff. I bought some concealer. Yes. I bought make up. Fvck it. At the end of the day, it's unnoticeable makes you look better and serves it's purpose, done.

Crack on.

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a nutritionist and get a healthy eating programme drawn up. A lot of acne's causes are your body's reaction to crappy food.

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah as much as I hate to admit it, it's only been the last few months that I've really got myself together and yep, on accutane too. I guess maybe the only advice to give myself is to be patient and not worry about it hey.