Game strategies

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
How many guys out there has "game" playbooks? not many im thinking. Sometimes its good to plot out plans to get these girls out here. You can't come off saying hi, cuz then its like youre the average variety guy. Hi is good but if you got a playbook, you can come up with more creative approaches. Based on how she looks, body shape, color of what she's wearing. Yeah I even have x's and o's drawn out on my paper sometimes. with the arrows. Whenever you wanna get a girl, the object is to show her a preview of yourself. she gets the full version when she calls you :D rehearse these game plays and cold approaches won't be so cold. by the way im the X's and the girls are the O's in the play book incase you're wondering. When 1 plan fails have back ups, depending on how much u want the girl. Stalking in my playbook is an offensive fowl.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
If she rejects you "tackle Her" LOL She might fumble her pocketbook and then you can go for the defensive recovery.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only to some extent do I have a 'playbook'... but its really quite circumstantial, and doesn't really lighten the load of thinking on your feet.

Obviously you can't plan it all, but you can have certain things planned...

- Have choice material in the living room
- Have related choice material in the bedroom
- Then when the woman looks at choice material a, you can say, 'oh, if you think that's interesting, you should check out what I got in my room."

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really plan the words i say to her in convo, I just plan the approacch everything after that is spontaneous