Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"game" is dead

fivestarplayer

Reaction score
"Game" is dead.
There used to be a time when if you wanted to get with a girl, you found out what she likes. If she likes funny guys then your funny, if she likes to get wild, your more wild ect.. I don't even have to try anymore, I say stupid **** to *****es now just to see their reactions. I woke up in some girls bed this morning(hb7.2-7.8), she was telling me I had to leave cause her "hubby" gets off at 8:00 and I still have a black eye right now. How do I still get it in? Because I know how to act around women.

Why am I posting all this? Because time after time I see my boy ****ing up again talkin to a girl about his baby moma drama, six years blah blah blah life story. No ***** wants to listen to your ****. Women like ****heads, jerks, and *******'s. Be one of those and these three things will determine weather she will **** you or not.
1. What you look like
2. What you say
3. What people say about you
So many guys just don't get it or try to over complicate the process.

Now I might not smash a different girl every night but I definatly get it in a lot more than most. Now you might say why don't you just tell your boy instead of posting up here. Answer- I wasn't always successful with women. In fact I struggled a lot in highschool back in the day b/c I hadn't figured it out.

Hopfully this helps someone get on track,

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fivestarplayer said:
"Game" is dead.
There used to be a time when if you wanted to get with a girl, you found out what she likes. If she likes funny guys then your funny, if she likes to get wild, your more wild ect.. I don't even have to try anymore, I say stupid **** to *****es now just to see their reactions. I woke up in some girls bed this morning(hb7.2-7.8)

Stop reading after HB7.2-7.8 WTF is the difference? nose size? OP you sound like a nerd

:rolleyes:

fivestarplayer

Reaction score
Solomon said:
Stop reading after HB7.2-7.8 WTF is the difference? nose size? OP you sound like a nerd

:rolleyes:
What ever you say but your the one with over a thousand posts. Why don't you go get some sun.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thread title and actual thread itself have nothing to do with each other. You claim that "game" is dead, but you never define what "game" is (each person's definition is different), nor do you explain why it's dead. You just go on about your "boy" and his "baby moma drama".

Your thread is also hard to read, too much swearing, and the message you're trying to convey isn't there.

Try again.

fivestarplayer

Reaction score
@Solomon
Okay let's do the math you have been on this and posted two times a day for the last 1095 days aprox.. your a winner. My eye is great nice blood clot in it. Ask old boy about his nose. Just stop while your ahead.

@ vice
My bad with the clarity. I thought I defined game in the first few sentences. *adapting to and portraying yourself such that your target girl finds your more appealing* you can't Definatly game in a sense just good bull****ting.
Honestly the point is you don't have to game girls anymore, they are out partying gettin drunk and **** who ever. In a sense I don't care anymore ill go up to a girl at the party and just be like can I lick your face and go for it. She might be like Eew your nasty and ill be like yea ***** I'm nasty I eat bugs. Take a moth through it in a shot of vodka and take that **** while she's watching and well be making out 2 min later and you call me nasty, I you just watched me eat a bug and now your tungs in my mouth.. I just stopped caring what *****es think. I make girls who think they're crazy go to church the next morning

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without nerds there would be no Internet to post your exploits. Thank a nerd, then DIAF.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is full of fail!

fivestarplayer said:
@Solomon
Okay let's do the math you have been on this and posted two times a day for the last 1095 days aprox.. your a winner. My eye is great nice blood clot in it. Ask old boy about his nose. Just stop while your ahead.
Yup but out in the field 300 times plus and I ain't got a scratch on me! lol @ you putting yourself in a position to get killed, where I'm from you woulda been dead believe that, dudes stay with that "FiFi" in the house
@ vice
My bad with the clarity. I thought I defined game in the first few sentences. *adapting to and portraying yourself such that your target girl finds your more appealing* you can't Definatly game in a sense just good bull****ting.
Honestly the point is you don't have to game girls anymore, they are out partying gettin drunk and **** who ever. In a sense I don't care anymore ill go up to a girl at the party and just be like can I lick your face and go for it. She might be like Eew your nasty and ill be like yea ***** I'm nasty I eat bugs. Take a moth through it in a shot of vodka and take that **** while she's watching and well be making out 2 min later and you call me nasty, I you just watched me eat a bug and now your tungs in my mouth.. I just stopped caring what *****es think. I make girls who think they're crazy go to church the next morning
lol @ that post WOW

This guys duck tales is amazing, we don't believe you, you need more people!

@ Shade whats DIAF? is that nerdspeak for **** in ass fully?

http://i.imgur.com/KgLh5.jpg

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think that **** like **** and **** are more meaningful than ***** and other **** like *****es and ****s say and do. After ****ing all, **** like your **** and other ****ers are ***** what the *****es are all about, wouldn't you ****ing say?

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
game is dead
depends on what is your definition about "game"...
if you just say "the game is dead" without having any thought about what you understand as a "game",that is just like saying that your dad never met your mom and you never got born...i had this same discussion with a friend few days ago
i mean if you go to a girl and tell her that you like her and that she is cutey she will be interested in talking to you and at least you will get a number and a date from that[if you manage to talk that is]

on other hand if you think of game as a way to "get any girl" and "speed seduction" and "openers/routines" and "black/chaos magick" and god knows what **** will they try force feed us just to empty our pockets...then yes i agree that game is dead, in fact the game was born dead

there is a book from "lance mason" with similar title you can search it[i don't have it right now]
if you like it and cant find it give me a message/post and i will try to search for it
cheers

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DIAF = die in a fire

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
"GAME" no longer applies cause females have all the power now so they choose who when and where sex happens.. you think your games makes a difference but no women look at you loooks and your money and decide if they want let you F them

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fivestarplayer said:
@ vice
My bad with the clarity. I thought I defined game in the first few sentences. *adapting to and portraying yourself such that your target girl finds your more appealing*.
That's being REACTIVE to the girl, and "thinking" about what you think will and won't attract her. Changing yourself to make the girl like you more isn't going to work. It's manipulative and any woman of decent quality will see right through that.

My definintion of "game" is to become the best version of yourself, and have that version of yourself naturally attract women without having to hammer and bend your personality to fit with hers.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
"GAME" no longer applies cause females have all the power now so they choose who when and where sex happens.. you think your games makes a difference but no women look at you loooks and your money and decide if they want let you

this aint nothing new its been like that for ages, women do choose so make yourself a good choice. Work on looking good and getting money.. Stuff that should be higher on your priority list anyways..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
"GAME" no longer applies cause females have all the power now so they choose who when and where sex happens.. you think your games makes a difference but no women look at you loooks and your money and decide if they want let you F them
The solution? Work on your first million. If you get that and you're ugly physically, look into some L.A. Plastic surgeons. Good looks can be bought. Sorry, but women mainly look at face value.

These days, women can shoot you down before you even start. A woman has to let you talk to her, let alone let you get near her. Women think with their feelings, and they choose their feelings every bit as much as men.

Cola, the irony is that every straight man needs female companionship. Thanks to this sh*t, a woman's love is overpriced.

Case closed.