Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game F_ucked Me Up My Baby Is Gone And Im Feeling The Pain

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a **** Mind frame right now

2 months ago I cold approached a cute swedish babe, she wasnt the hottest thing ever but very cute..

She was instantly attarcted to my looks, my C,F attitude, my alphaness and many more game relating things.....

I did everything right, nothing wrong.

List

incredible action dates and chilled out dates
we shagged over 5 times she stayed over all nights at my place
alpha attitude
social proof
fun guy at all times
non needy attitude
lots of teasing and flirting
great kiss,s and amazing kino
good deep conversation
we built a connection
non needy hangout invites
no talking on the phone
flirty text messages
text for invites she always accepted, or gave me another time.

she was totally into me, she liked me so much, evertime i saw her she gave me all her attention
we always touched each other and were really really close

she spends alot of time with her friends and they usually go to sleezy bars at night just to chill out.....

recently she told me she was going with a friend to north england, and not 2 forget about her.....

i texted her after 3,4 days and she replyed nicely,

after that she was ingnoring me playing stupid games.

now it seems over, thats the funny side i dont even know ifs its over or not she is just ignoring me and its driving me nuts, even though she dosnt know that.....

she told me when she would be back and what my plan was, i replyed...

but now it seems over and im ****ed up, witha big feeling of loss, because i didnt relaize this but i deeply care for her, she was adorable, cute, sweet, caring and now im feeling like ****

do you think game ****ed me up
i played this girl so well even i was amazed, why didnt it workout!!!
she was so attracted to me we had great sex, we had amazing hangouts, all down the ****ing drain why??

what has made her act like this....

i have never met her friends, do you think they were an inflence in her decision?

man life was getting way good i was so happy,

Just 1 week away and shes gone cold, for waht reason even though she told me not to forget about her??

OMG Im going CRAZY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because she found another guy. I mean she probably felt that long distance relationships from north england wouldn't work. Of course there probably was some other guy over there who she felt attracted to. But don't fret perhaps if she goes back to your location she'll go out with you again.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*B!TCH SLAP* :trouble:

Forget about her and move on. A girl shouldn't be your only source of happiness, and your world shouldn't collapse just because she leaves. You obviously came off as needy supplicating wuss. Stop giving a **** about some h0 and be a man.
Look at yourself dude, you play this Alpha character but on the inside you're nothing but a wuss. You're a fake and she's seeing right through it.

You have to be congruent in your actions. That means you have to be an Alpha, not just act like one.

We'll see what happens but for now you have to drop the idea of having her.... and realize there's more to life than just this chick.

It's not what you want to hear, but character, self reliance and independence is the only way you'll ever win at this game.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
- Chinese Proverb

See learning technique from this site is a lot like giving someone a fish, but technique doesn't give you the mental attitude necessary to handle women... that you have to develop.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing also you want to know about text messaging, as I never see it addressed, is that if you text her alot you'll come off as desparate. Text messaging usually works in conversations, someone sends the first text message, other person replies, and the conversation usually ends when you stop texting about that subject. If you keep sending text messages trying to start up conversations, of course she is going to reply, but as Play the Game said, you are going to come off as needy, through your text messaging.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to remind myself all throughout reading your post that it wasn't a woman writing this.

Dude, go buy an xbox, blow up some heads. Call up some buddies to go grab a beer and sh1t all this out of your system. Go to the gym and blow some steam.

Damn it man, youc an't let this ruin your life. What are you, a *****? Do you even have a pen1s? Damn.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ve been on this forum for 4 years and THIS is what you post about? how many women have you shagged in all those years? what have you learned except for canned material and stupid techniques? how have you bettered yourself as a human being?

maybe it s time for you to press the RESET button and start all over again...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are not "dating" or boyfriend/girlfriend why do you care?

You my friend are a DJ and don't have time for that bullsh!t games. Just go after some new girls and forget about her.

comic_relief

Reaction score
Hey, don't be so hard on the OP. I have felt that way before too.....

in high school.