Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Galactus Does it Again!

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm just getting off work last night, and this cute girl sits down by herself. I decide to stick around a bit. I strike up a conversation with her, she talks about what she does, and I talk about what I wish I was doing other than waiting tables.

But she was a little on the chubby side, and I don't really go for that. Not fat, chubby. So I'm thinking, "Hmm, I don't know, I should be setting my sights a little higher." But as we talk, I'm realizing that she is very intelligent, and a great conversationalist. She's making up for the chub with charisma. And she is cute.

So I go finish up a few things, and as she's leaving, we exchange a few more words. I turn to walk away, and then I think, "What the hell," and I ask her, "Hey, next time you want something to eat, how about I take you someplace better than this?" She smiled and said sure, and I got the seven magic digits.

This is cool, but now I need to work on getting the balls to do the same thing with chicks that come in with other chicks. I've got a lot more charm one-on-one than I do when they're tag-teaming me. I'm going to make that a new goal of mine: picking up a chick when her friend is sitting right there.

Now I'm starting to see what you guys mean when you say it's fun doing this. Once you eliminate the fear of rejection, then you can concentrate on the challenge. I don't want this to be too easy. I got rejected by two different girls in the last fifteen hours (One of them told me to give it up, I'm never getting the pu$$y. We shall see about that.). I don't care. I will not be discouraged.

One more thing: She gave me her email address too, saying she checks that more often than her calls, and I have a better shot at reaching her that way. What are the DJ rules concerning email?

------------------
"When people go to the circus, they don't want to see clowns. They want to see fvcking lions and tigers, and that's what we are."
-John Gotti

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
But she was a little on the chubby side,

"Hey, next time you want something to eat,
Good to see DJs using their head. You know she couldn't resist saying no to that. J/k

Practice makes perfect.

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: She gave me her email address too, saying she checks that more often than her calls, and I have a better shot at reaching her that way. What are the DJ rules concerning email?
I don't recall hearing any "tried and true" methods for e-mail. I know that David deAngelo likes to use it, but it's not as common here.

My first guess too was that her mentioning e-mail might be some kind of test, to see if you'll "follow orders" so to speak, but upon second reading, I'm not so sure.

I could give advice about using the e-mail, but since I've never incorporated it into my style, I don't know how relevant my advice in this area would be.

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall hearing any "tried and true" methods for e-mail. I know that David deAngelo likes to use it, but it's not as common here.

My first guess too was that her mentioning e-mail might be some kind of test, to see if you'll "follow orders" so to speak, but upon second reading, I'm not so sure.

I could give advice about using the e-mail, but since I've never incorporated it into my style, I don't know how relevant my advice in this area would be.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes use email. Example:

"Hey, what's up? Call me tonight before 7 or you're in BIG trouble!

Cheers,

Jake"

I've gotten in the sack with 3 different girls by using that strategy. This was a case I used the email before ever calling her. In those 3 cases, they all called me when I ordered them to.

Jake

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called, left a message that she would love to go out with me. She said it would be better to set things up through email. I prefer talking in real time on the phone, but whatever. Guess I'll have to email her and suggest a day and time.

------------------
"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that, apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second best policy. Second is not all that bad."
-George Carlin