Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

G-spot vs. ****oris

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two main erogonous zones in a girl's ***** are the g-spot and the ****oris. What do you guys think is better to stimulate when you are pleasuring your women. Which is more pleasurable for her and which is easier to have her reach orgasm?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the G-spot is just hitting the ****oris from a different angle. The **** is actually about 3-4 inches long inside of the woman. One of the best ways to stimulate a woman is by focusing on both spots at the same time.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. d'Anconia, thank you for your brilliant way of answering his
question and at the same time making a legitimate tip out of it so the mods don't have to bother with moving his ill-placed post.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Actually, the G-spot is just hitting the ****oris from a different angle. The **** is actually about 3-4 inches long inside of the woman. One of the best ways to stimulate a woman is by focusing on both spots at the same time.
Umm my studies indicate that the Grafenberg spot is a loose group of tissue, similar to the prostate gland. And although off topic, this will probably shed some light for many people who've experienced this, applying pressure to the g-spot presses on the same nerves that signal a full bladder, which is why your partner may feel the need to urinate if she is stimulated in that region.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

There's no definitive answer on this. Some women find their ****s too sensitive to even be touched. Some women don't have a very protruding G-spot to make a deal of it.

If it's a new girl, feel around. Ask her how it feels. Don't assume 1 tactic or approach works, or that there's a holy grail to sex, there isn't. If you happen to be the best lover a O-N-S has had, it's pure luck n lottery.

I knew a girl who only liked d~cks that would impaile her insides, i.e.9 inches plus. She didn't care about anything else. Whereas some girls run the other way. There's plenty of good sex and pvssy to go round.

A-Unit

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT
Mr. d'Anconia, thank you for your brilliant way of answering his
question and at the same time making a legitimate tip out of it so the mods don't have to bother with moving his ill-placed post.
Where would this post have to be for it to be in the right place?

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer.

Do both at the same time.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i heard u need to stop dodging ppl....dont be mad at me because of sarah and I talk quit being so inscure

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought better of the great bluelemond