Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

G/F said something confusing, advice needed

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need an objective opinion on how to interpret this, its a bit of ********

so my g/f was talking to me today, and we ended up talking about what i was doing. I'm at college, but i dont really party much here. I mostly do work, as im in an intensive major and dont have time. and on the weekends i tend to go home, its close and i have family health issues. so I dont do much as far as social college stuff goes.

My lady was telling me im different. that it wasnt bad, but i dont party as much anymore. I used to be an idiot, and i'd do all sorts of party sheit. Id always drink and smoke whenever presented. I dont do that as much anymore, and its mostly by chioce. and recently we were smoking with friends, and i turned down an offer to smoke more because i had to drive. and she was saying that it was different. she said i should make sure to have a good time in college, and i do to an extent, but i dont party mostly out of necessity.

she said that she parties every weekend she's there. i mean, thats fine for her, but its not for me. I dont like these parties anyways. and she said that she was sure there were parties i would like, but i just havent found them yet. I started to say that i was doing things my own way, and she said you know, you could just tell me to get off your back (cause im usually nicer then that. I tell her why i disagree, i dont just say get off my case). and i said i do want you to back off, but i dont wanna just come out and say it. and i told her that i dont party as much out of necessity, but i would prolly have a good time this summer. after that she was basically silent. and when i called her out on it, she said she just didnt have anything to say. so i ended the convo.

WTF?? was she just being *****y, or was she upset about something?

Do you think that she sees me as becoming boring? I mean, should i start to do more stuff to keep her interested? or just play up what im doing? I dont know what the hell was wrong with her, but it rather bothered me.

help me interpret this, im confused.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bytch-test. Tell her that it's just the way things are from now on, and that you're doing it by your personal choice. Turn it up a notch and stop drinking and smoking completely for awhile. It'll show her you have character. Don't change your behavior just because your g/f wants you to.
Respect.

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about the angle where she's trying to get you a more crowded social life because she wants to finish things? I've read about this in previous threads that's all.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt it, we're both happy and have been together year. and i have more friends than her. its just that she feels i dont have many friends in college, which may be true but the way she went about saying it was *****y. and after we had talked about it she was silent, cause she didnt have anything to say. and i was just wondering what the *****iness meant. And i dont think we're going to break up any time soon.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bytch-test. Bytch-tests don't really exist. They are just a subconscious result of a woman's insecurity and fear.

The problem is that somewhere in your relationship, you have given up your power to her and she feels like she "knows what's best for you." Somewhere along the line, she put herself in a superior frame to you. You've got to reinforce that you don't give up your power to anyone unless YOU choose to do it.

Instead of explaining why you're right, ask her WHY she feels the way she does. Make her think a little. You might find that once you ask her a few questions, she'll come to the same conclusion as you.

Stick to your guns, as always, and make sure she knows (through your actions) that you're not affected by what she's told you. You know what's best for you and she is just along for the ride. On that note, don't expect her to change for you either. It's a two-way street.

~Vibe~

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't give a flying **** what she thinks. You decide for yourself, not her...and if she doesn't like it, she can hit the road. There are many girls out there waiting for you.

*that's supposed to be your way of thinking

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
she said that she parties every weekend she's there.
She has a sea of AFC's and a cvnt to carry her after she gets out of college, you dont have that luxury.

Big Eee Zee said:
I started to say that i was doing things my own way, and she said you know, you could just tell me to get off your back (cause im usually nicer then that. I tell her why i disagree
You mean you actually entertained her with REASONS????

Check the word "dreamkillers".

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, im starting to see that i've been treating her a little too much as an equal and not enough like a woman.

I'm not going to apologize for my actions, and im not going to put up with her sh!t. enough of this trying to explain sh!t, im dont with that. From now on I do what i do, and she can deal with it.

Reaction score
Why are you giving her reasons for decisions that you make for yourself?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i am gonna give ya my two and a half cents here

you are at a point in this relationship where your paths are starting to part.
you dont feel a need to party as much as she does and you are being a responsible adult about what you can and cant do in order to drive home.

shes partying it up while she can and hasnt finished sowing her oats and running around town yet.

its common so do panic.

its just time for both of you to make your choices.

i will leave you with some words from jesus "quickly, go do what needs to be done."

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, your girl wants you to get a bigger "high"? HUH??? A woman should be encouraging her man to be more responsible and not more reckless!!

She "parties" every weekend??

You don't need to tell me more - your girl is a hor and she is sexing other dudes... guaranteed!!!!