G/F messed me over and I hit up 6th Street !

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok people, I got back with an ex on Th. night and all was great.

She called at 7 and said she was going out to a b-day party with her girlfriends Fri. night and on the voicemail. I was at a buddy's house and called her back at 9 or so and left a msg. She didnt even bother to return my call that night or leave a msg.

I called back this afternoon and no answer. She calls me at 5 and I was still at work and left a msg saying "hey babe, i just got up an hour ago and was returning you phone call"

I called her back at 7 after I got off work and talked for a very brief period of time in which she told me "She was about to eat dinner, was probably going to babysit for her g/f who just had the party Fri night while her g/f and the husband went out for the evening."

She cuts the call short and I asked if we were gonna chill tonight .... and she goes "lemme call my g/f and see"

g/f messages me back an hour and a half later saying "Ill give you a call if I get a chance, I need 2 talk to U" ..

I said fvck this crap and left to hit up the club strip .... She never called back

Would ne1 say its over ?

Lesson to be learned .... NEVER mess with the ex's .... bad news and they mess u over worse than they did the first go around ...

Comments ....

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy

So you hooked up with her for a night, and now expect that she's going to always be with you, like she was before? Even though your reunion with her only consisted of fycking on thursday night? I don't get it.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER I repeat NEVER hook up with or go back to ex's, it didnt work for a reason let it die.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy

She called at 7 and said she was going out to a b-day party with her girlfriends Fri. night and on the voicemail. I was at a buddy's house and called her back at 9 or so and left a msg. She didnt even bother to return my call that night or leave a msg.

I called back this afternoon and no answer. She calls me at 5 and I was still at work and left a msg saying "hey babe, i just got up an hour ago and was returning you phone call"

I called her back at 7 after I got off work and talked for a very brief period of time in which she told me "She was about to eat dinner, was probably going to babysit for her g/f who just had the party Fri night while her g/f and the husband went out for the evening."

She cuts the call short and I asked if we were gonna chill tonight .... and she goes "lemme call my g/f and see"

g/f messages me back an hour and a half later saying "Ill give you a call if I get a chance, I need 2 talk to U" ..

I said fvck this crap and left to hit up the club strip .... She never called back

Would ne1 say its over ?

Lesson to be learned .... NEVER mess with the ex's .... bad news and they mess u over worse than they did the first go around ...

Comments ....

I don't really know the details about your relationship. Meaning what caused the break-up, how long were you two apart and how long you went out the first time around. But guess what, none of that matters. You seem like your shocked with her behavior and you shouldn't be!!! She's an EX gf!!! Its like going to the lake and saying, "Shiat the water's BLUE??" C'mon bro, your better than that, I know going back to an ex is an easy solution to fix your girl situation, but it will always go back to bullshyt eventually.

Don't be so dependent on a woman who doesn't seem to have your thoughts in her mind. Also who sleeps in to 4pm!!! That's just plain unattractive to me!! Lazy whale!!! :D

PIMP

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sound harsh but it sounds like she used you for a good time and has her focus on somebody else. No Don Juan tip would have saved you. Hopefully you got your money's worth when you f*cked her because she's not interested long term.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: G/F messed me over and I hit up 6th Street !

Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
I don't really know the details about your relationship. Meaning what caused the break-up, how long were you two apart and how long you went out the first time around. But guess what, none of that matters. You seem like your shocked with her behavior and you shouldn't be!!! She's an EX gf!!! Its like going to the lake and saying, "Shiat the water's BLUE??" C'mon bro, your better than that, I know going back to an ex is an easy solution to fix your girl situation, but it will always go back to bullshyt eventually.

Don't be so dependent on a woman who doesn't seem to have your thoughts in her mind. Also who sleeps in to 4pm!!! That's just plain unattractive to me!! Lazy whale!!! :D
PIMP
Yeah ... She wont be expecting any more calls from me ... im through with her ... no more ... Just thought I would give her a second chance for the hell of it .... Thx for input

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by upsidedownside7
This will sound harsh but it sounds like she used you for a good time and has her focus on somebody else. No Don Juan tip would have saved you. Hopefully you got your money's worth when you f*cked her because she's not interested long term.
It was a fun night and I did get my $$ worth :D .... I figured this was the case though ...