Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FYI GOLDEN DJ PROVERBS for the Clueless...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so i've been out on these lonely yet horny streetz of america and i've had my way with more chicks i could count on my hand....and for every experience i've had i've came up when some facts....some you know some you dont know...but i guess some guys probably need to actually here it from someone who's had his way...

1. only sluts come to the club to get laid...its not that she probably wouldnt want to date you...but she knows why guys come to the club...so she doesnt date guys she meets there...

2. If your with a Girl and you feel its too good to be true...theres a 60% chance your probably right...

3.ask a girl about her relationship with her father (even if you dont care) most of the time it will dictate her relationship with you...

4. Girls pay attention to guys who are with girl(s) going out with a good friend will amp your attraction

5.You'll do better bringing a girl to the club than meeting one there...

6.DONT SECOND GUESS YOURSELF!

relationships

1.Never settle in a relationship even if your desperate...the true side of you will come out when your self-esteem rises and it wont be the same you...(vice-versa)

2.same as number one...try to avoid girls with low self-esteem...because you'll be dating someone different when her self-esteem rises.

3.Stay away from Strippers...never date one...They were brought forth from the pits of hell to Destroy anything and everything in there PATH....including themselves..

4.If you run into a girl who lives by herself and has more than one pet...she's crazy dont date her...

5.STOP WAITING TO BE DUMPED!!! if you feel a relationship is going down the drain...and you've done everything to fix it...END IT BEFORE SHE ENDS IT...AND SHE WILL

6.when your in a relationship you havent trully seen the real side of a woman until
A. YOU've had sex with her
or
B.It's been 6 months...

with A a girl will be nice until you open the emo-gates and then you will really get to see how she manages her emotions...with B you get to see how she is receptive to change aka (stable or unstable)

7. Dont be afraid to DUMP a chick you've been with for a long time...if you feel she's gonna dump you..

8. Never eXcpect anything from any woman you ever date...

9.ALOng with number 8 picture the girl you date doing the worst thing to you possible (cheating) come to grips you will never know and you will never find out...and frankly you dont give a **** because you never excpected anything from her...

10. She will pay attention to you when you stop paying attention to her

11. along with number 10....NEVER make a woman your number one priority...girls are attracted to these types...it makes you look more important and the Human species always wants something better than them..;-)

women..... period

1.girls like guys with money
2.girls love guys in shape (6 pack) but u dont need one to get laid
3.girls always prefer hotter guys...as do guys prefer hotter girls ;-)
4.Girls like guys who dress good
5.Girls like to be sluts....but dont want to be called sluts
6.Girls like guys with big arms...and nice chest
7.when your standing in front of her she will notice Abs and chest and arms...your teeth...and your shoes

okay more to come later...later!!:cool:

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11. along with number 10....NEVER make a woman your number one priority...girls are attracted to these types...it makes you look more important and the Human species always wants something better than them..;-)

Word is bond :)

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
badass tips man!!! ^^
Just came from gym... *looks at one pack* D: soon man... SOON!!!

Got any golden tips for newb like me? Im confident, dress good, can be witty and ****y (still improving ) but for some reason girls tend to evade me once in convo. Its like they are lying to themselves.

Give me some hooks man!!!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff here, Badmannaz. +1

This is how I like it... Short and to the point.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, very truthful and down to the nit and grit of it.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
badass tips man!!! ^^
Just came from gym... *looks at one pack* D: soon man... SOON!!!

Got any golden tips for newb like me? Im confident, dress good, can be witty and ****y (still improving ) but for some reason girls tend to evade me once in convo. Its like they are lying to themselves.

Give me some hooks man!!!

Just keep working out and just do things that come natural...go out and be social...mingle...what's your goal do you want women?

I dont believe anyone can really give anybody advice on GETTING women because they are all so different...But in general just Find your EQUATION...

I believe every guy has the potential of being in his ZONE.. Aggression and Confidence can play a large role in attracting the opposite sex...go after what you want and be real, dont compromise your natural personality be secure with your actions and attack lol...girls can smell a confident guy a mile away....and may be the difference from a night with MS. ROSY PALMS or a one night stand with billy jean know what i mean? :rolleyes:

and yes Packers2010 more will be posted here shortly....

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
1.Never settle in a relationship even if your desperate...the true side of you will come out when your self-esteem rises and it wont be the same you...(vice-versa)

2.same as number one...try to avoid girls with low self-esteem...because you'll be dating someone different when her self-esteem rises.
so true. she was so kindhearted and sweet at the beginning then she changed over time.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan Don said:
so true. she was so kindhearted and sweet at the beginning then she changed over time.
It's all good...
that's what they dont tell you.....when we are talking relationships you have to be in it for awhile to really see who she really is..and that takes time...