Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB Sex With Ex

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a new situation for me.

Ex started talking to me and she kept asking me how my dating was going. I kept saying good and eventually found out last night that she wanted a 'friends with benefits' situation with me.

So we had sex and it was wild and passionate. Probably the best sex we have had in months or years pre-split.

She still seems to be on an online dating website even though I said 'I don't like sharing'. Will this become a bigger thing for me than for her, or do you think she'll want it to be something more eventually?

She just turned 30 and I'm 31.

Thanks in advance!!

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without knowing all the details, I still predict this wont end well.

You split for a reason. Move on and meet new people.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you get back together for real, or you'll be sharing. No illusions.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is very unlikely to end well, but I also happen to know it is the most hauntingly amazing sex you will ever have so there will be no stopping you.
Just be ready for $hit to hit the fan.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, have fun with it while it lasts, just don't get serious about it.

thats when the fun ends.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Guitar,
Yeah fresh meat does taste better,but an old Lover is just like a pair of much loved slippers,great to slip into at the end of the Day LOL....I have been in this situation many times,unless I am too busy of course I don't think twice about establishing a F.B relationship...If you are short on your regular Oats then it helps to keep in practise,enables that detached nonchalance that other Women respond to....Many Women will prefer a regular servicing by someone they know and trust,remember they are fed on a diet of fear by their Girlie magazines,she has needs and feels secure in your filling them!