Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB putting out less

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this chick for a 5 months or so, been banging her on/off. She is pretty hot/cold with it, which is annoying. One night she will be all over my stick - the other she is not into it. As soon as I recognize this, I usually just leave.

We see each other like once a week and I am getting sex like once a month.

She is physically attracted to me and used to be sort of obsessed. She would text me goodnight every night and then every morning would send me texts.

Now, the texting obsessively has stopped to only one or two a day. No good night texts, morning texts are rare, etc.

I know she knows I am seeing other women / she is obviously seeing other people. I don't care, but I just don't want to deal with her annoyance / attention whoring if we are not fvcking regularly.

We went out last week, we went to a restaurant/bar where her mother was, she introduced me to her mother. It was a weeknight she claimed she was tired. She didn't want to drink in front of her mother. I told her I was leaving that if she wanted to go get a drink somewhere else I wouldn't mind. She declined saying she was tired and gave me a hug, lmfao. A girl who I've had bent over in her laundry room with her grandmother in the next room.. hugging me goodbye.

I am not interested in spending any time with a girl I am not sleeping with regularly.. period. Should I just completely no contact this girl? Ignore her? She calls me, texts me, pretty much everyday. Or how is the best way to tell her I am not interested in speaking with her / hanging out with her unless we **** more often.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there too.

don't initiate contact, leave it up to her.
don't always reply to msgs.
don't hang out with her on weekdays.
only accept invites on weekends if you don't already have plans.

and lastly, take it easy. why get bent out of shape over a free lay?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
and lastly, take it easy. why get bent out of shape over a free lay?
it's annoying is why. Who wants a chick who's hot and cold? You look forward to some poon and then it's not there.

The reason she does this is because she's trying to control the relationship. Every woman feels out of control to a fairly high degree when they're just being "used" for sex.

Men exert power through getting a woman to have sex with them. Women exert power through getting men to do non-sexual favors for them. If you ain't doing favors for her, congratulations, but she feels out of control, hence her behavior. Either continue what you're doing and enjoy it while it lasts, or throw her a bone every once in awhile.

Some women run on a little bit of "love gasoline," some women need a lot. But all of them need some.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
it can be annoying.

but they are hardly ltr/girlfriend material, so expect that....it goes with the territory unfortunately, so accept it and get free poon, while spinning other plates.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
A brief update:

I talked to her on Monday, she texted me a few times, and then we talked on the phone for a few minutes. I ended the call pretty quick.

Tuesday, she texts me multiple times, I don't reply.

Wednesday, she calls me. I don't pick up, because I was out with someone else.

Thursday, NC from both sides.

Friday, NC from both sides

Saturday, I am out at the bar and get a text. "OMG, is this your disappearing act? Grow the **** up! And get over it!"

I replied to this one by asking her WTF she was talking about. She didn't bother to reply, lol..

Keep freezing her out?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is useless, I don't even know what you are asking

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Leave her alone for awhile. Next time she text's or calls you and starts her nonsense tell her she can't keep using you for sex and she'll have to deal with it. She'll probably flip out. Let her. Then act non chalant the whole time not caring if she calls or not. She'll want what she thinks she can't have anymore even more.

Eventually tell her later on a place you are going to be and she should come. If she says NO. Don't respond. You have to play the game.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed signals.. 1st you say you dont wanna spend time with a girl you dont bang regularly. than you say you met her on a weeknight at a restaurant with her mom???? bad idea bro! This is a bang chick not a gf!!

Wherever you have sex with this girl is where you should be telling her to meet you anytime you're gonna get together. If she's not interested than she wants more than sex & thats not for you apparently... Plus only once in a while, Rarely, should you go out of that area & give her that much needed whiny attention she craves..

And tread lightly on NC because again this is not a gf. She's a poon call, so you have to play it cool. No disappearing for a really long time or responding to her whiney behavior.. A stern attitude with some affection sprinkled in. You have to balance your ****yness with care to maintain the sex. Unless you just don't care but...

... texting her 'WTF are you talking about' makes her think that she got to you, & THAT is control. I would've waited a while then just wrote back 'ur adorable see you later' (or tomorrow, next week etc..)