Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB Moved In - Needing EXPERT Advice on this Unique Situation

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot move in with a girl your trying to game. That's common sence there. Your going to f8ck something up. I just hope your gettin paid for rent.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
dnscache said:
I'll keep it simple:

1. Had a friend from back in high school (21 now) who I reconnected with. I was no idiot this time around and went in for it quick, making out *heavy* right off the bat the first night we hung out again. Well, long story short, her living situation was ****ty and 2 rooms opened up in my house. I offhandedly offered a temp place while she looks for a better situation. She took me up on the offer (after much assurance that it "wouldn't be a bother").

2. We haven't had sex - yet. Each night ends up with her in my bed making out hard for a long time.

So, where do I take this? My goal is actually LTR. I was infatuated with this one in HS for the longest time, stopped talking for years, and now it's back and right where I want it to be. But, it's a weird situation. Maybe she just wants to fool around (and eventually go further?).

Advice is appreciated on how to handle this one.
sex for rent is prostitution

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Man This Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen.

Mods Sticky This Before The Fireworks Starts.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dnscache said:
@Pierce: Yeah you're probably right. I mean, it has only increased the amount of fooling around for the time being, but I see where that could f*ck things up down the road. So I'm looking for advice on how to hit a homerun on this one.

She knows I'm severely wanted by multiple others - I had a girl staying with me for a week from out-of-town when we first started hanging out. Just broke up with an LTR a couple months ago and the mention of her gets this girl kind of riled up - it's funny.
Yea, It's increased the time of you guys screwing around because it is still fairly new. Seeing eachother everyday will get old quick and will start to become awkward after some time.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be naive OP. after a certain amount of time living there with you rent-free while not working you may end up paying alimony. even while not married.

check your local laws. chick are roaches and your house is a sugar bowl.

once you let roaches in your sugar bowl they never leave. you would have to throw out the whole bowl.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl- DNScache is so nice for letting me live at his place #niceguyfail.