Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcking white knights, lol

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been talking to this girl named Jess for awhile (maybe HB6, meh face) and she started to want to get serious, so of course I broke it off because I don't like to break hearts too hard.

Anyways, I was just doing my thing and posting dating advice on Facebook, and one of my white knight friends messaged me and said, "Dude, take your last post off now before you hurt my best friend."

Of course, I said no. It was slightly irritating, but eh. Now I have to deal with him for the next year because we both are part of the same college and do the same activities (theater).

It's gonna be a bit annoying to deal with this all the time for the next year.

Post related white knight stories if you like

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Facebook is too public. I would keep relationships and gaming out of it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Seymour. A lot of people can't handle our views on women and dating that we preach here. You'll get into arguments, look like a psycho, and cause upset from friends. Been there, done that, and now I'm keeping my mouth shut unless asked. You can't help those that don't want it.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I agree with Seymour. A lot of people can't handle our views on women and dating that we preach here. You'll get into arguments, look like a psycho, and cause upset from friends. Been there, done that, and now I'm keeping my mouth shut unless asked. You can't help those that don't want it.
Agreed. That's why most of us are here, you can't really talk about this kind of stuff openly, or with too many other people. Even friends of mine, that are chick hounds, some of them either don't understand how they do it (naturals) or they don't have that type of "teaching" mentality where they can break it down and rationalize it and explain it. A very few do.

Plus, if you used her name, and talked about a date or whatever else you did with her, that's something I wouldn't recommend. I see girls doing that $hit, and I'll tell you they're the last people I'd go out with. I don't want them telling the FB world about our date.

Even on this site you're not supposed to use real names and/or post pictures of girls you've went on dates with. Some posters still do it. But I feel that stuff should remain private.