Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcking Old Friends

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation - I have loads of hos in my phone that were old friends of mine that I haven't seen for ages. I'd like to shag some of them. Some of them I kissed then for whatever reason never took things further. Some of them are old hookups.

How would you go about contacting them for "no reason" :rockon: after a year or so?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exactly what I'm doing once the holiday season is over, I call all the females I didn't delete their phones for one reason or another, and "ask her out" to " do something" naturally sounding, something will pop up, we hang out, and then, again, something will pop... but will pop up, and out.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say some bulls*** like i had a few moments to chill here and i got to thinking of that great time we had together a year ago doing blah blah blah so I thought i'd call you.

It'll turn her all mushy inside and she'll even get a bit wet just hearing that you thought of her, if she digged you back then.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text everyone of them Happy newyear, and then take it from there.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...I've spoke to a couple and I've agreed to see one in the next couple of weeks. My first bang of 2007 looks like an easy one. Shame it doesn't count as it'll be a repeat but never mind...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a girl I was friends with in HS a few months ago. She told me she was planning a trip in my area and I knew then the deal was sealed. She wasn't the best sex I've had, but it was fun for a minute.