Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck you..I hate you. Smiles...Laughs

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Got a girl at work for the past few weeks at work that always talks friendly with me and we joke back and forth. This girl is about 19 years younger than me. She always after an exchange of conversation between us says "Fvck you" and smiles then will say "I hate you" and smiles or laughs..My feeling is this girl is either sh!t testing and or wants to see if I want to really fvck her. I get the feeling "I hate you" is really "I want you" She told me today she couldn't believe I don't have a girlfriend" to which I responded " I have many girlfriends, get in line". (I'm a wiseass with the hottest of these chicks..)

Now this girl is a little bit of trouble and I don't want to mess with a screwy one at work to cause problems down the line..Just wondering what people's thoughts on the comments she makes while laughing and smiling mean to you?

My guess is she wants to cook my tube steak in her lil tight puss..Any thoughts? Thanks lol

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the benefit of examining her body language, eye contact, overall mannerism, tone of voice, attitude, etc.

We on this forum cannot see ANY of this.

Anything that we say about vague situations like this (which are constantly posted on this forum.....) will be complete and utter speculation. Ask her to go out and if she says yes she's at least mildly interested.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh by the way, it amazes me that you think a simple phrase like this led you to believe that she wants to "cook your tube steak".

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
It's been said by her to me many times...while smiling...And she also said I forgot to add her to Facebook..I told her I was awhile ago and forgot about it. So yeah. Next time she says "Fvck you" to me I'm going to say "Fvck you better" and take it from there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
21...That's why I'm hesitant..plus it's at work and this chick is a little wacky...

Yoko Kurama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude DONT DO IT! It'll fvck up your work life and casterate you. Dueces

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen ''Californication'' the series? The one that David Duchovny stars? Well there is a guy in that series pretty much like you, 40 years old and a 25 comes to his office, ****s her and the he founds himself divorced and out of his business! I know it's a tv series, but... Don't mess with chicks from work... Go out and find 1thousand 21 years old girls who will want you to f*ck the hell out of them...

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Have you seen ''Californication'' the series? The one that David Duchovny stars? Well there is a guy in that series pretty much like you, 40 years old and a 25 comes to his office, ****s her and the he founds himself divorced and out of his business! I know it's a tv series, but... Don't mess with chicks from work... Go out and find 1thousand 21 years old girls who will want you to f*ck the hell out of them...
LISTEN TO THIS MAN...unless she is quitting soon or something, don't risk it. I banged a milf who worked with me and next thing you know she's a mess I couldn't take it, I humped an dumped and had to deal with the "Awkwardness" that came after pretty much 4-5 days a week!! !!! AHHHH