Fvck her ASAP

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance
I hear you Jake:D, and I appreciate your candid, lucid and respectful approach to handling my response. However, please don't let my number of posts or registration date fool you. I've been around nearly 2 years....I remember some of the older DJ's and a great many of the conversations (some good ones too!!) , I just sort of lurked for the longest time. Anyway, having said that, how does that change your response in regard to what I had to say?

Yeah I realize the way the world is (my life experiences are an adequate testament to that), and I have been screwed a lot of times and in a lot of ways. But all that does is make me want to be a better man. What's more is that I feel this post is unbelievably counter-productive in that way, not to mention cruel to women (don't take that as AFC). Again, I refer you the sister/daughter analogy.

I'm all for being aggressive, and embracing sexuality, but if at any time the more crucial characteristics are overlooked for the more menial, superficial ones, what does this say about your condition/position on the scale of being a man?

You can face the cruelties of this world without having to stoop to it's level and still come out on top!!! That too is an important aspect of being a man in today's world. If you let the world dictate the way you live your life or the kind of person you are, I think everybody here would agree that is the opposite of displaying all the qualities of being a man. Moreover, that is echoed quite explicitly in this post.

I look forward to hearing some responses. :D

I lurked for about year or so before my registration date, so I guess I've still been around longer than you have. :D I've been reading this since late 1999 or early 2000, I don't remember. However, it has only been during the past 9 months or so that this thing has really been sinking into me.

You and I are practically on the same page. The only difference is that I tend to take a more liberal attitude. You can't go walking around on eggshells all your life because you don't want to hurt people. Life's too short to play it like that. You need to relax.

ZeroTolerance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake (nice little 2-way convo we've got going here;) )

I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I'm quite relaxed all in all.:cool: And I sure as hell don't walk on eggshells, or let people treat me as the eggshells they walk on. I'm all about being assertive, strong, not taking any sh**, taking control of your life, becoming who you want, getting what you want out of life, etc.

But I do honestly beleive this tip is not a very good one for the reasons I've named. I could've broke it down more and been more specific, but I didn't see the need (not yet anyway).

The other thing is that I'm also looking at this from a different angle/perspective. I can handle it as a guy. I grew up in a house with 3 guys and no women (never knew my mother).....if that's not a picture of maleness i don't know what is. But I have recently found out I've got a little sister!!! :D Do not misconstrue the following as AFC: and I hate to sound like a broken record but I don't think this sinks in to some people around here.....so how would you respond to somebody treating your daughter/sister in said fashion?

So you see their are two angles I see this from.

As a guy: Hmmmm, interesting tip, could prove useful. And it is in fact a truthful statement. Moreover, sex is good; as such, this is an approach worth looking into. :D :cool:

As a brother: If some guy tries that on my sister, or more importantly, treats her that way......there's going to be hell to pay.

Last edited:

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
When you first meet a woman that you are attracted to, it is important to fvck her ASAP for various reasons. The TYPE of relationship that you would like is irrelevant (LTR, MLTR, fvck buddy, ONS).

The reasons that you want to fvck her early are:

1)The earlier she fvcks the more control YOU have. Early in the relationship, women tend to hold (or THINK they hold) the power. They decide if they want to decline or accept your offers and advances. However, once you've had sex with her, SHE has to convince YOU and herself that she did it because of your amazing relationship with one another. She shared something that probably views "special" with you, and she has to now validate her actions in your, and HER mind. You now hold the power while she tries to prove the relationship to YOU.

2) After having sex, women feel that it has created this BOND to them. This makes it much easier for you to steer her towards an LTR if you'd choose. Women don't fvck everybody. Very few people are granted FULL ACCESS to her body. After you've experienced this level of intimacy (put your c0ck in her mouth, touched every part of her body, sweated all over each other, watched her swallow your cumm) she realizes that she has nothing to hide. You've already seen and experienced it all.

3) You're seen as aggressive, a man who takes what he truely wants Women like to fvck men, men like to fvck women. Everybody knows this but very few are honest about it. Very few will create the opportunity for the two of you to experience this because they have been brainwashed by society to think it's BAD to go after what you want and were wired to desire. When you are aggressive, she feels like she can submit to her desires and give herself to you.

These are the reasons for wanting to fvck her ASAP. Now that you understand that, read my First Date Tip so that you can find out the BEST and most EFFECTIVE way to fvck her on the first date.

-Blitz
This is so golden.......and the truth!

I just miss out on some 2 weeks ago b/c I wanted to be a challenge when I should've went ahead and plunge in.:mad:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to think this was good advice, now.. I'm not so sure. Obviously, one would have to make a good first impression in bed for this to work. :confused:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man involves qualities such as honor, integrity, discipline, self-control, respect (for yourself and others), etc., and I don't think this tip (while truthful) is in any way beneficial to the prospect of becoming a man. In fact, it may serve as an inhibitor to that process as it implies using, manipulating and taking advantage of women.

I totally agree.

In fact, I have often found the opposite of this tip works in my favour. By holding back on sex you are exercising self-control, building anticipation, proving to be a challenge, showing that you have value and showing her that she cannot control you with her sexuality.

The last woman I was seeing expected a ONS and kept hinting about sex all the time, and I continually responded that I'd like to get to know her better first. It drove her crazy and she was all over me, trying desperately to seduce me and wanting to see me every night of the week. There was absolutely no doubt that I was in control.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if you are trying to get intimate with her ASAP, you will inevitably appear desperate.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I love this old tip.

Just how I got my current fvck buddy, by screwing her the first night I talked to her the first time.

Now, she's calling me up so she could come to my place to ****...
I ain't calling her. She does.

Now, I think that you have to be above average to great lover to get her hooked though.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, guys guys guys... this tip is both great and horrible.. the thing is, it all depends on the IL.

If the girl is into you, yes, by all means, do this and enjoy it.. great tip..

However, if you just met the girl, and the IL is barely there, you will appear like a horny obsessive fool and she will run for the hills...

evaluate the IL, then think of the next step.

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you know what you're doing though if you really like the chick and want more than a ONS.

In other words, if you are a bad lover and she hasn't gotten emotionally attached before you sleep with her, its over, Rover.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting too.

It is in many ways better to bang her ASAP, but let me relate two incidences where it hasn't been in my case at least.

One time, I was all over the girl. We had been chatting for a few months but she was in another town so we really had only one date after the night I met her.

Well afterwards she told me it wasn't romantic and she thought I just used her for sex.

This also happened again recently but there were other issues there that were involved.

So throw a bit of caution to the wind guys.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance

Being a man involves qualities such as honor, integrity, discipline, self-control, respect (for yourself and others), etc., and I don't think this tip (while truthful) is in any way beneficial to the prospect of becoming a man. In fact, it may serve as an inhibitor to that process as it implies using, manipulating and taking advantage of women.

How would you like some guy treating your daughter or sister that way? (That analogy always puts things in perspective pretty good.) I bet you and that guy would have a problem.
Those that aspire to be DJs are not all the same. Some just want to **** *****es left and right (sex addicts), others want relationships that include doing the wild thing, while others (the high school 'afraid of aproaching girls' crowd mostly) are those wannabe djs that never had a gf and would be happy just to be in a relationship with a girl.

We all have different goals. For me my treatment of women I want depends on the woman. I will treat a sensitive/good hearted woman like she deserves, like a lady. The opposite of that will get a different treatment.