Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck buddy broke her foot - now uninterested

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it SUCKS that she broke her foot and I definitely feel for her, but her reason for not wanting to hang out/fvck has nothing to do with the pain or it being hard to go to/from my place. Her reason is that she rather me not see her "like this" (in her boot or whatever).

Long story short, I tried to reassure her, invited her over for Wednesday, and got "that's a definite possibility" as a response. Lmao. She was completely the opposite before she broke her foot.

Similar experiences? Thoughts?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound harsh, but you should probably not be giving a sh!t and worry about your other girls right now. She'll be back when she's out of the boot.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the broken foot is just an excuse, she changed her mind and this was her way out

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't break anything bro

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her shyt is weak. Next.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she's gotten weird... She hit me up last Wednesday and said she wouldn't be able to make it (no sh!t) because she had to work late, then went on to say that "she'd rather be naked in my bed," and asked if we could do next week. I told her yes (in so many words) but have heard nothing from her.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably broke her foot on purpose in order to avoid you. Girls these days are getting more creative with their excuses. The other option is she probably fell off some guy she was riding other then you. She wont tell you that though so she can lead you on....

Says the typical SS poster lmfao

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
She probably broke her foot on purpose in order to avoid you. Girls these days are getting more creative with their excuses. The other option is she probably fell off some guy she was riding other then you. She wont tell you that though so she can lead you on....

Says the typical SS poster lmfao
LOL repped.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Don't get me wrong, it SUCKS that she broke her foot and I definitely feel for her, but her reason for not wanting to hang out/fvck has nothing to do with the pain or it being hard to go to/from my place. Her reason is that she rather me not see her "like this" (in her boot or whatever).

Long story short, I tried to reassure her, invited her over for Wednesday, and got "that's a definite possibility" as a response. Lmao. She was completely the opposite before she broke her foot.
Hmm...weird a girl you are sleeping with is saying "that's a definite possibility" this far in. But don't rationalize their behavior, drive you crazy, I've had girls saying they want to have sex in 1 hour only to not answer the phone 10 min later.

Don't take it so seriously either, tell her you need to know about Wed because other plans are on the horizon. If another girl phoned you tomorrow to go make out on Wed, what would you do?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some random plate spinning wisdom I once read:

Girls' lives are full of dramas: health issues, injuries, allergies, family fights, BFF fights, work nightmares etc. If you only have one, her dramas become your dramas (ask any married man). If you don't own one, her dramas are hers, and other than a mild annoyance, you'll be too busy with other girls to care.

When you're in that position, and something like this happens, you can simply say "ok babe, you gotta do what you gotta do, get well soon" then get on with other more interesting things in your life, including other girls. Sometimes your plates need downtime for maintenance.

jeffreylebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with above. Just depends on what you want. If it's just a fb, no big deal...tell her to take it easy and you'll get together when she's back on her feet. If you're dating, and you see her as long term potential or that's where it's headed, then maybe offer to come over and cook her some dinner or something if she's sick or injured.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she send you any footage for proof? Who is footing the bill for her treatment? Maybe you should just put your foot down and give her the boot. No need to stick around until the other shoe drops. Tell her she isn't that good a booty call. She might make a heel-face turn, or she might try to stomp all over you verbally, but at least you're not tip-toeing around the subject anymore.