fvck buddies, do you notice this too?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that some women are more open than others, and you can speak with them about being fvck buddies. Still, I noticed that a wide range of women do not accept a verbalization of the relationship.

To this second group, if you ask them directly for sex, and if you affirm that you only want sex from them they will reveal a huge indignation, almost as if they were shocked with your proposal " are you crazy? what kind of girl you think I am". But if you meet them time after time, and let things "just happen" you will be able to screw them over and over and over....

I guess many who betray their men also do this kind of tactic, they put themselves in situation to rationalize afterwards that things "just happened".

Also women who have been with dozens of guys, still think they are princesses, but they were just lead by *******s. It´s never their fault..

logicallefty

Reaction score
I totally agree OP.

This is why as men we should not worry about what women say, but only what they DO.

If a woman says "I want to take it slow" or "I never have sex until I date a guy for 6 months" or "I only want to go out as friends" Just say "oh ok yeah same here" and then just "let it happen". Who gives a f\_/ck if she blames you for it later. Not IF , but yeah, WHEN. It's a given. Who c@res babe it was ALL MY FAULT thanks for the pu$$y

This is especially fun with the online cvnts who post online "I am only looking for friendship". Say "great me too" and go out with them "as friends".. Make comments to them about how "great of a friend they are" and then the hamster will start spinning and go "what?! I am only good enough to be his FRIEND" ...And YE HAA the next thing you know they are validating their status with you with your c0ck in their sn@tch. I have done this several times in this exact way with the "I only want to go out as friends" business.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because men who Just Get It don't need to have the relationship defined, don't ask for sex, and don't tell women they only want sex. They don't need the relationship to be defined because they Just Get It, they don't ask for sex because they Just Get It (see what I did there?), and they don't tell women they only want sex because they Just Get It.

Just Get It.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing what IBreatheSpears says all the time. And while I don't think people want to make that sound condescending, it does come across that way, since no one explains "it" to you... My take on it, is show the woman that you are fun and have a sexy vibe .. and she'll give it to you. Of course, that still sounds abstract as it is, and pointers are welcome.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new to add, no need to verbalize things. That's where we fall into the trap, we give into what women want. They CRAVE explanation about every freaking thing and if we give it to them we lose.

Best practice is simply to shut up and nod in agreement. If the interest level and attraction is high enough they'll go along with almost anything...at least for awhile.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
That's because men who Just Get It don't need to have the relationship defined, don't ask for sex, and don't tell women they only want sex. They don't need the relationship to be defined because they Just Get It, they don't ask for sex because they Just Get It (see what I did there?), and they don't tell women they only want sex because they Just Get It.

Just Get It.
Just Get It!

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My (now) ex began as a FWB. We knew each other for a year, and she proposed having sex. After screwing for a few weeks, I went on vacation for 10 days or so, returned, only to find her having second thoughts. I explained to her that there was nothing to worry about and that we would continue to keep it as sex only She actually ate it up, and we continued having sex for a solid 11 months after that, with a few more of those "talks" taking place throughout the duration of the relationship, each time met with the same 'explanation' - nothing to worry about, this won't be getting serious, we're still good friends, and we're still going to keep it at just sex. I think if they perceive you as high value enough (which she did), getting away with something like this is basically a given.