Future Trend About Women.......

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the news leaked out........the trend will continue.......are you ready........are you sitting down........here it comes...........

BY 2015..........WOMEN WILL OUT-NUMBER THE MEN BY 4:1

That means there will be 4 chics for every 1 guy !!! It also means from a marketing perspective, this will be a woman's world (sorry James Brown was wrong) and I am sure virtually everything will be catered towards pleasing the females.

Okay so how can we use this insiders info to our advantage, well simple: don't get caught up dating any ONE single girl. Have a few women, have something on the side in addition to your # 1 gal.

Because of this MAN SHORTAGE, women will be FORCED to date more than 1 guy. Your demand just went up cause the supply of single men is dwindling. Who gives a ratts behind why that is....focus on the info I just gave ya. Don't get all bent out of shape if your the object of your desire is seeing another dude in addition to you. Statistically the odds are in your favor, I am sure this "trend" of having more than 1 special person in your life will be the norm. So if things are not going as expected, start adopting the "NEXT" philosophy. It will be more apparent then ever before, the old cliche`s "there are plenty of other fish in the sea, women are like buses", etc are once again reused.

Do you know what successful business people do when they get the results from forecasting trends.......they make changes to monopolize the market, they get on board now so they can be the bench mark in the near future. I have just given you SECRET INSIDERS INTEL..........use it to your advantage and begin preparing for your own success. Start adopting the "I am the prize" and am a great catch, women want me, mind set. No longer put up with sticking around, hoping maybe she will grow to like me if you invest more time with her. It's like buying a sports car and then getting 2 or 3 more sports cars, that's how supply & demand works. You gotta have more than one to satisfy all the demand. Dating multiple women can be time consuming but think of the many benefits. YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE and with that know how comes POWER. Use it wisely guys and the women will be plentyful.........nuff said, smile and put on some sun glasses.......cause the future is so bright.

MJ

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if men:women ratio will be so out of balance I don't think we will need any special attitude or seduction info! There'll be so many desperate hotties out there it'll be easy pickings!

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
where the hell did you get this info that women will out number men 4-1...the world is something like 51.5% chicks so yes there's a slight advantage but unless all the able bodied men of the world go to war and kill each other off it ain't gonna happen

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they'll commit suicide for the good of other men. :confused:
This post is bs.. besides the playing your odds part.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, women are already a dime a dozen. I could only imagine what would happen IF this thread were true. lol

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like bull****t to me. How are all of these men gonna die in just 8 yrs? That's retarded.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I have heard the opposite is true, that by 2015 American men aged 20-44 will outnumber American women by about 1 million. When women complain about a men shortage, I think what they mean is there is a shortage of "alpha males", just like for us there is a shortage of supermodels, duh!
I think there are a couple of reasons why women have so much power these days-
1. Technology has made the need for manual strength/labor less of an asset. In the modern workplace it is intellectual and social abilities that have power, not physical strength, hence men are no longer as dominant

2. There is a woman shortage, not a man shortage. In the old days more men were killed off, especially by war and other violence. This gave the surviving men more power in any relationship. this is not the case any more, since the invention of nuclear weapons, very few men in the western world have died through warfare. (Iraq is statistically insignificant). Not saying it would be good to have more wars, this is just how it is now that the world has become a slightly kinder and genter place than it used to be, at least for the time being.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the country reaches a 4:1 ratio, everyone is screwed.

The Chinese will invade. They need women for their 30million bachelors anyway. That and who's gonna stop them?

The army? What army? With 4 women for every man?

Not likely.

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
When the country reaches a 4:1 ratio, everyone is screwed.

The Chinese will invade. They need women for their 30million bachelors anyway. That and who's gonna stop them?

The army? What army? With 4 women for every man?

Not likely.

start a thread quick "COD is troll"

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in China with the 1 child rule and so many killing their giorl babies are ratio 4:1. It's about 2:1 and that's cause tehy messed with nature!!

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is rubbish.

When the is an imbalance in the sexes, nature sorts its self out. No one is quite sure how it happens (yet), but at times in the past when there have been shortages of one sex within a population, more babies of that sex are born until it's just about even again. Happened throughout the Western world after the two world wars - Lots of men were killed, so for some years after (until the 50:50 balance was restored) more males were produced than females. Kinda cool really.

The reason that this occurs is that there is an evolutionary advantage to producing male offspring when there is an overabundance of females in a populaiton. Consider a population of 100 - 30 males and 70 females - and you want to produce offspring with the highest chance of being able to breed and pass on it's (and YOUR) genes to another generation. If you produce a female, then it will only have 30 potential mates and it will be competing against 69 other females to mate with those 30... But if you produce a MALE it will have 70 potential mates, and will only be competing against 29 other males.

As I said, although we think we understand why this happens no one is quite sure what mechanism causes this to happen. Sure is cool though.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
Because of this MAN SHORTAGE, women will be FORCED to date more than 1 guy. Your demand just went up cause the supply of single men is dwindling. Who gives a ratts behind why that is....focus on the info I just gave ya. Don't get all bent out of shape if your the object of your desire is seeing another dude in addition to you. Statistically the odds are in your favor, I am sure this "trend" of having more than 1 special person in your life will be the norm. So if things are not going as expected, start adopting the "NEXT" philosophy. It will be more apparent then ever before, the old cliche`s "there are plenty of other fish in the sea, women are like buses", etc are once again reused.
No, if there were 4 women to every guy, it would mean guys would be forced (actually, more like "allowed") to date four women at a time, not the other way around, dumbass. And it would give menway more power, since we would be acting like the "hot chicks", cuz we could. We'd turn the tables. It would be pretty cool, to some extents, of course. Your GF would HAVE to kiss your ass, cuz she could be replaced 4 times easier than now!
If this crock of shyt were actually true, of course.