Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny thing about life - it is easier to help another than it is to help yourself!

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing about life - it is easier to help another than it is to help yourself!

Discuss gentlemen!

eg. this board, I can make helpful posts to others but struggle with myself.

It is beautiful in a way too though, in that this phenomenon means that we help others!

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Armchair theories

Yes, because when one brain is working clearly and the other is not, the one which is clear should do the thinking.

Also, after you have personally blown it yourself, you can warn others. Look out for that hole I just stepped in.

It is easier to correct someone else's golf swing than your own. You can see what their doing wrong, but you can't see what you are doing wrong.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason it is easier to help others than yourself is because alot of these things take balls. Really they do, I had a coworker who was having trouble with his wife, she had left him and had filed for divorce. He asked me for advice all the time, I gave him my honest opinion but he wasn't ready to take it because he saw that alot of the advice was basically telling her to take it or leave it.

When he finally took my advice she came crawling back to him. Every time I see him he thanks me for giving him that advice and convincing him to take it.

Action is one thing, being confident in your actions is quite another.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
When we are INVOLVED in a situation, it becomes more difficult to think objectively because we let our emotions cloud our logic.

When we're analyzing someone ELSE'S situation, however, the answers seem obvious. Odds are we're far less emotionally invested in someone else's situation.

I know people who give very good advice to others, but make poor decisions when it comes to their own relationships.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you're analyzing someones situation objectively you aren't concerned with the outcome. you call a spade a spade.

whereas when you are looking / hoping for a certain outcome you analyze things with rose colored glasses.

"she hasn't called in 4 days, but when we went out for a split second she smiled at me with this come hither look. I just know that deep down inside she wants me so badly. i dont understand why she hasnt called"

:crackup:

whereas objectively its "she hasn't called? move on. who cares if she wants you, she ain't doing the things she needs to do to have you, so move on."

J

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always used ot help people with getting girls. I could say i saved or made about 20 LTRs for my people. But i was in LTR not many times. Maybe because i need really much from woman and not many can mak me feel good. But i was ****in many hot girls in my life. I knew how to help to get girl my friends but i couldnt make LTRs i coule just have sex and switch.