Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

funny story

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creating Havoc

I have been creating havoc lately at the cigar club I go to. This time with this French girl I know. She called me up last week and wondered if I wanted to go out and do something. I said, "Not really, I am killing Cylons in my Battlestar Galactica game for my PS2." She laughed and said "Okay, I will come and pick you up" - in her french accent. I said "Well, if you are buying." She said sarcastically "You're so romantic." I replied "I learned it from you". This is a good type of friendship I have with women - foreign women that is, one that is casual and fun, it is a real tragedy that American women have totally been brainwashed by feminism to hate and distrust men - these American women only end up old, lonely, and with a lot of cats. Anywho, so we go to the cigar bar and order some drinks, and I get some Remy Martin XO cognac as is my custom, with an accompanying cigar, she gets some really good Cabernet Sauvignon. I told her "I am going to start talking a little bit loud about American women and piss off some American women sitting within ear shot of us, just watch this." She smiled saying "I will back you up, they don't like French people anyway." So I started talking smack to her about how American women are golddiggers, skanks, have a lot of STD's, etc. and sure enough those Ameriskanks sitting within ear shot of us heard me, and gave me some dirty looks. Then my French girl starting busting on American women too and it caused these Ameriskanks to get up and come over and tell us what are problem was. I said "Excusez-moi, Je ne comprends pas." While my French girl called them fat, ugly, and they smelled like cheap perfume in French. These skanks got all confused since we stopped talking in English and started talking in French, and we just started laughing at them, which finally made other people look at them and caused them embarassment and they huffed and puffed off. I need to do more of this...lol.

This comes from a blog.....mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great and everything, but you forget to mention the most important part of the story... for instance, were there any other cigar-shaped objects smoked that evening?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
This is great and everything, but you forget to mention the most important part of the story... for instance, were there any other cigar-shaped objects smoked that evening?
:crackup:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really doesn't belong here. Moving to HS forum

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea high school forum....since every high schooler goes to bars with french girls, smokes cigars, and order Remy Martin XO cognac....how the hell did this land in the HS forum....aside from health and fitness this is probably the last forum it should be on....if anything move it to anything else.

danrizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
People I know get drunk and smoke. Although they shouldn't... Ah, well. You know better than me. High School Forum it is.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
This really doesn't belong here. Moving to HS forum
What? Why?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't deleteing the thread be a better option?

it lacked paragraphs, and the title has nothing to do with the post.
it was also racist/sexist (against american women).