Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

funny story to use

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this is one story that i plan to tell some girls. please comment and remember the woman speaking is not from the u.s. so she will speak kind of funny.

One day my uncle , aunt and i go out to eat gyros. when we arrive at the location we park in front of the place. my uncle asked if i wanted some thing and i tolled him that i wanted 1 gyro. he then goes and asks my aunt she says that she wanted 2 gyros. my uncle reminds here that she is starting her diet so it would be better for her to eat 1 gyro and a half. she says " ju are right get me 1 and i'll have half of another one" . so later my uncle returns with the gyros. my aunt eats the gyro and my uncle hands her half of his gyro. she says "where is my gyro" my uncle says " you tolled me that u wanted 1 and a half gyros" . my aunt goes and says " fabian what is dis ju left me noting ". fabian says " i left half of the gyro for u look it has a lot of the meat". my aunt says " i want my gyro " fabian says " here take the gyro" she says " no i'm not taking dis ju left noting for me" . " ju are selfish i want my f**king gyro now". fabian says " fine then i will go get u a new gyro" Note : we are parked right next to the place where they make the gyros. then my aunt says " no i wanted my gyro at the moment , right after i ate the first one" fabian says " i can go get u another gyro ". "we are right in front of the place". my aunt says " i wanted it at the moment at the moment". so then we go to get ice cream. when we arrive at the ice cream place fabian says " baby do u want ice cream" . my aunt says " no i want my f**king gyro". fabian says " i can go back and get u a gyro " . she says "no i wanted it at the moment right after i ate the first one".so we began driving home and fabian says "baby are u sure u don't want ice cream". she says "fabian i have pain in my stomach and i see ju enjoying that ice cream i wish dis pain i have transferit to ju". "i want my gyro". fabian says " we are not that far from the place i can go back and get u one".she says"no i wanted it at the moment"."ju are selfish ju don't care about anybody else"fabian says "i can go back and get u one" she says " no take me home i hava pain in my stomach". and through out the entire night she kept complaining about the gyro

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

(I hope you're joking)

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahh she'll think your aunt is a man eater :D

I'd give it a try, let me know the reaction.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your aunt sounds like a b**** to her man (no offense)...but learn from your uncles mistakes on this one. The story wasn't that funny, it was depressing. The poor guy is getting attacked over a gyro...

What the crap is a gyro?