Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

funny kino game

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've been trying out this new "game" i do. it gives good kino and is very playful.

me: You know whats fun to do?
HB: what?"
me: *palm to HB's head* *laugh and run away*
Hb: *laughs and tries to get you back*

Then do it at random times. Its working well for me.

easylover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to one I play. I hit them in the back of the head really hard, then run off before they can catch me. It ALWAYS gets their attention.

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh no, are you dumb? lol...i didnt say put your arm around her, smack her in the head playfully. easylover seems to understand.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually kick a girl in the face to see what shes made of. If she doesnt get up she isnt worth my time....

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rashad said:
i usually kick a girl in the face to see what shes made of. If she doesnt get up she isnt worth my time....

absolute genius...

can i be ur wingman and kick her a few times while shes down

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
krazyboy99 said:
i don't know what you guys are talking about, girls love it when guys do sh1t like this. for example the other day i met a girl at the bus stop. we were talking about our majors and all this bullsh1t and then she asked me what my hobbies were and i was like "do you really wanna know?" and shes like yeah and im like i dunno if uc ould handle it... and this went on for like 5 min. finally im like fine but u cant get mad and shes like alright and i pop her right in the vajayjay! then right after that i ran the fvck out of there and she was chasing me but by the time she caught up to me she was so horny, in fact this is the only time i've seen a girl get so wet that her pants were dripping! then she took me behind some bushes and sucked my c0ck right there in broad daylight! so yeah u morons need to know that it's all about being playful and showing that you're the boss
o_O

If that's true... damn. She was easy. :cheer: