Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun with Facebook - Weeding Out The Ex's

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something I did recently... I posted a profile picture of me holding a sign saying "Hello to my stalker" and a few days later checked to see how many of my ex-gfs blocked me afterwards. Quite a few did :D

logicallefty

Reaction score
HAHA clever!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook actually keeps track of what you enter in a search bar. one of my friends dumped his gf after finding she repeated looked up her ex.

1) click the down arrow on the upper right hand corner

2) click activity log

3) on the left side of the screen click more

4) click on search

5) voila enjoy everything you typed in that search bar, dated and time stamped

a surprising amount of girls i know actually dont know about this. helped a lot of my friends weed out girls that were using them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
facebook actually keeps track of what you enter in a search bar. one of my friends dumped his gf after finding she repeated looked up her ex.

1) click the down arrow on the upper right hand corner

2) click activity log

3) on the left side of the screen click more

4) click on search

5) voila enjoy everything you typed in that search bar, dated and time stamped

a surprising amount of girls i know actually dont know about this. helped a lot of my friends weed out girls that were using them.
Yeah, I'm aware of this. It's extremely useful when the girl gives you her password because she's "too lazy to type it in".

A woman's FB searches are probably the most accurate way of measuring where her IL is sitting. I have the password for one of my ex's from almost 3 years ago, and she routinely looks me up about once a month.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Yeah, I'm aware of this. It's extremely useful when the girl gives you her password because she's "too lazy to type it in".

A woman's FB searches are probably the most accurate way of measuring where her IL is sitting. I have the password for one of my ex's from almost 3 years ago, and she routinely looks me up about once a month.
I agree. Isn't the world strange? We tie ourselves to our facebook so much, that a peek into our facebook accounts is a peek into our thoughts.

According to my friends, a lot of their gf's gave their password on the basis of trust. The thing was the girls would just delete messages and internet history, yet they never knew about the Facebook search recording which is what tipped them off. Facebook can be such a bro sometimes.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Here's something I did recently... I posted a profile picture of me holding a sign saying "Hello to my stalker" and a few days later checked to see how many of my ex-gfs blocked me afterwards. Quite a few did :D
great job

:rockon:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
I agree. Isn't the world strange? We tie ourselves to our facebook so much, that a peek into our facebook accounts is a peek into our thoughts.
Not I, bro.

I routinely delete search history, from facebook to youtube to my internet browsing history. I suggest everyone else do the same. I even go back and delete my oldest pictures every now and again.

Reaction score
I do a powerwash of the only pc that I get on the net with, once per month, and also delete my google plus acct and get a new one. there is no reason at all to expose yourself like that. I never knew that you COULD do a search for anyone specific, on FB. :) I almost never use the place. Facebook is just a massive invitation for Big Bro and other enemies to mess you up.