Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun times.

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I have been hanging out with got her car messed up the other night, almost 100% sure her husband did it because he is a crazy stalker and has raped her, shes 19, hes 40.

Anyways, she is trying to blame it on me so I have to now go talk to the Police and explain to them it's not me and what is going on, I am not sure if she is in on it and trying to just be a ***** or if her husband is scaring her into doing it, when I had a chance to talk to her before all this she seemed like a really nice person pretty chilly and kind hearted then all this. Today I saw her at work for about 30 mins before she went home and she did not seem happy at all, she even has a restraining order on her husband but still goes back to his house.

Im pretty sure I pissed her husband off quite a bit because I was trying to help her out of that situation and he reads all her txt msgs.

Just wondering if anyone has delt with this before, I have never had to talk to the cops about anything like this, have a perfect record since I started driving at 16 and 25 now. And he has stolen gun charges, demestic dispute charges ect.

I really just want to get out of the middle of this and leave it behind, no girl is really worth all this.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muppet, have you considered taking Self Defense courses?
Perhaps purchasing a pistol and a concealed weapons permit?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you thinking hanging out with a 19 year old MARRIED teenager with a loony husband?
You need to make better choices -

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:
Better listen to Big Poppa!:trouble:

Dude, he's right!

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
WTF are you thinking hanging out with a 19 year old MARRIED teenager with a loony husband?
You need to make better choices -

Eh she wanted out, gave him the rings back, ran away on their 1 year to my place ect. But I guess he has quite a strong grip on her, and I have seen him, hes nothing special, nore do I think he would try anything to hurt me but who knows so many weird people out there.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't stop ALL communication with her--no one should EVER listen to ANYTHING you have to say..............

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple solution to your dilemma. Cut all contact NOW before that psycho husband and his 19 year old psycho teen ho tie you, and your young life, up in a pretzel . There is a smorgasbord of women out there., Go get some without the baggage. Say NO to baggage.
I get baggage with the women I date at MY age. That is understandable, They have had 30 years to assemble an extensive trail of wreckage behind them .
Go sow some oats.

Do not play Save -a -Ho

It does not work for me, even at my age.
(BTW- how old are you ?)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy rapist husband, sure. Do you have any evidence apart from what she's said that she actually does have a restraining order?

Anyway, it's irrelevant because you need to flee.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get a cape and a supersuit cause you're trying to be captain save a ho. If you call her, slap yourself silly cause it will be better in the long run for you.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. And I thought I had too much drama in my life at times.....

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Away From This Chick And Do It Now
After you cut all contact from her...
*Do not accept her calls
*Refuse her letters
*Block her e-mails
*Call the cops if she comes to your house
*Put a restraining order against her if needed

This is a "Law & Order" episode (ripped from the headlines) if I ever saw one. It starts with them finding the mangled body of Capt. Sav-A-Ho (played by YOU) and the story goes down hill from there.

This is a very dangerous situation and you need to be FAR away from it

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye I plan on getting as far away as I can, havent responded to any txt msgs in the past few days, talking to the cops today then hopefully things will be done soon.