Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun Nothing To Lose POF Message....Worked O.o

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I sent a message a couple weeks or so ago to this one chick. Who's default picture is her standing infront of a mirror in panties, so not the most prestigious chick around.

But anyway, she sent a message back with not much to go off of so I just didn't reply.

Today I figured "fvck it." Sent her a message that said "Smash pelvis sometime?"

She replied back that she was game , lol. I just asked for her # and got it, so we'll see where this goes. But she looks like she's a pretty good lookin' chick. Obviously not lookin to wife her up, but should be fun maybe.

Moral of the story, don't be afraid to try some audacious stuff if you think you have nothing else to lose, it could work out in your favor.

:up:

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks on pof are bottom of the barrel. So yes, being direct probably doesnt hurt.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I wasn't bragging that I got some top shelf chick or anything. She's pretty good looking, just low quality otherwise, I'm sure.

Funniest part I just noticed, the very first line on her POF....

"First off if your looking to get it in you can F u c king get out its disrespecful to even think i would do that with you if i dont know you at all."

Hahaha!

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! I see alot of those "if you are just looking for sex..."profiles and the girl posts pictures with some provacative sexual poses. Its almost as funny as when after banging a chick you just met at a club and blowing your load all over her face, she tells you she normally doesnt have one night stands.

Its just crazy woman speak that really means Im a slut, and I know it but I have to say stupid things on my profile because I dont want the whole world to think Im a slut.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP don't get lazy, just because she may seem like she's down with it now doesn't mean she will continue to be so, if you let up. You need to keep pushing and keep being sexual. There is no cruise control.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky is correct. You have to strike when the iron is hot before some other dude sparks her interest.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP don't get lazy, just because she may seem like she's down with it now doesn't mean she will continue to be so, if you let up. You need to keep pushing and keep being sexual. There is no cruise control.
Right on, man.

I already had her send some sexy pics. :up: