Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fukked girl, found "Azithromycin" by her bed....

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met some chick off okcupid... Fukked her on the 2nd date...

She started bleeding in the middle.... Said she must be getting her period early even though she's on birth control... I don't know, I do not understand the female cycle....

Anyway.... Looked by her bed, so some prescription pills, wrote down the name.... Azithromycin..... I was like WTF.... So I googled it:

Many people wonder, "What is azithromycin used for?" Azithromycin is used to treat a number of common bacterial infections in both children and adults. Ear, skin, and respiratory infections are among the infections that azithromycin treats. The medicine is also used to treat some sexually transmitted diseases, including gonorrhea and chlamydia. Off-label azithromycin uses include preventing heart infections and treating acne

What the fukk??? :mad: Please tell me some of you have seen this drug and its more commonly used for something else? I'm scared as sh*t.

Yes, I used a rubber but that doesn't always help. Fukk.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn bro i have never seein that medicine, i would be ****ting bricks too.. go get checked asap

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'd be more afraid of the medicine than the disease it "cures".

If you look into natural cures for cancer, herpes, etc... it involves having the right diet. You don't need to have diseases to eat the right diet. Why not eat the diet that cures disease as a matter of course?

I've never had a disease and I've been with some high risk women as many know. Healthy people by definition do not get disease. We've been brainwashed to believe that diseases indiscriminantly impact healthy people - they do not. Infections like herpes are opportunistic. Don't give them the opportunity - eat an alkaline diet.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dads a doc and has had his friends prescribe me it to knock out colds faster. It's like cheating the nature immune system by thermonuclear bombing the cold.

So it might not be an std, but good you were observant

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, I'd take Pen VK for ear/nose/throat or urinary tract infections. Amoxicillin is an adequate substitute. But some doctors are priestly and want to "save" penicillin from possible superstrains. The priests of medicine are going apesh1t lately about prescribing weak-azz xxx-myacins instead.

Don't lose your lunch over it.

By the way, progestin/norgestin causes the lining of the uterus to be weak and slough off. If she had the shot, she probably bleeds every day and just lies to every guy that she "just started today." If she takes the pill, she spots at the wrong time in the cycle.

Think of birth control as lezbian chemical/biological warfare against men.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Azithromycin is used to treat chlamidya. I was prescribed it last year when some bint gave me it. My own fault really.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously Bigneil?
he is not asking about natural cures for STDS

he just wants to know if the medicine is used as treatment for STDs, you went completely off topic there.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so 7 posts and 2 have said they have used it for other reasons, meaning, it is not uncommon to use it for stuff other than STDs. Thank you.

Should I ask her what she's using it for?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fVcked a girl and then found like 50 empty bottles of lexapro in her room. :eek:

she was fun for a little while though. :D

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) If you're worried, get yourself checked.

2) Most antibiotics are prescribed for wide-spectrum use, meaning the same drug is used to treat a LOT of different things.

3) Again, if you're worried, get checked.

4) Antibiotics can potentially interfere with the effectiveness of birth control pills.

5) If you're worried get checked.

6) God damnit, just get checked.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't tell if you have a STD or not. Are we supposd to be psychic. Just ask the girl what she uses the medicine for and use a condomespecially for a girl you met off the internet (assuming you didn't use a condom).

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a med student and not a doctor, azithromycin is what they give out in Z-pac's. It can be used for MANY infectious diseases, including upper respiratory infections, pneumonia, strep throat in cases where amoxicillin doesn't work, and yes, chlamydia. If that happened to me, I'd get tested for my peace of mind, but if you wore a condom you should be fine.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Generally, I'd take Pen VK for ear/nose/throat or urinary tract infections. Amoxicillin is an adequate substitute. But some doctors are priestly and want to "save" penicillin from possible superstrains. The priests of medicine are going apesh1t lately about prescribing weak-azz xxx-myacins instead.
For good reason, throwing strong antibiotics at every little sniffle for the past several decades is how we got all these resistant superstrains now.

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You should get yourself tested, then ask.
Even if I come out negative for STDs right?

My plan is to ask her next time I see her. We both agree that we hate talking on the phone, so we only text. And on texts, that could get awkward. In person, I'm pretty good at making awkward situations not so awkward.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get with her, ASK her like a MAN that gives a good f*ck bout himself..... No beating round the g*ddamn bush man.......

More importantly, if you deem it necessary.... get yourself checked.

Good luck bro, we love ya! [or maybe we dont! LOL]

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be anything. You should just ask her. If you really dont trust her then get yourself checked. Chlamydia is easily treatable, especially for men. I would know - I study Chlamydia as a Ph.D. student.