Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fuk It Im Going To Stay With Her Fuk This Site Fuk Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care what nobody says this girl loves me, she cryingfor me and ****, and i know it aint no fake tears, even her best friend and friends tell me that ****. i am going to stay with her, ill walk away gladly if i ever find out that she cheats on me or lies to me again wich she promesed crying that she wont.

So im out of this site im leaving knowing that this site aint helpful at all fuk it.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh... it sounds like you have very little confidense in yourself and need to stay with her because you feel like you can't do any better... "oh yeah! this girl is great! even though she cheats on me and lies to me all the time! oh yeah, she is great! she makes me feel great buy crying everytime she cheats on me and lies by telling me that she won't do it anymore! but of course, she does it again and then lies and cheats and then I go through all the great feelings all over again!"
ok.. wtf? a woman like that will say.. hmm.. I can manipulate and use him the way I see fit and eventually, I will leave him because he doesn't feel comfortable that he can go out and find a true woman that doesn't cheat on him...
well.. it sounds like you posted something before asking for help, I didn't read it, so I have no idea what was going on... but from what I gather from your tonality in what you said... this is something you need to take into consideration...
I would NEVER stay with someone that cheated on me... for a number of reasons... but something important for me to remember is that I wouldn't stay with her even before I became a DJ.. that is.. back when I was a WUSS... back when I felt that the only women I could get were those that I met through friends that may or may not like me.... or those women I met online... I didn't feel confident that I could meet another good woman... I just knew that if she did that, then she would probabaly be able to do that again...
lets ask ourselves this...
WHAT IF SHE MET SOMEONE FROM THIS SITE THAT IS TRUELY A DJ THAT CAN ACTUALLY KEEP HER ATTRACTED TO HIM.... the attraction she felt towards you wouldn't matter a WHOLE lot...

Last edited:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every situation is different. You never know, going back with her may be the right thing for you. I don't think anyone on this site should be flamed for making a certian decision. We're all here to learn how to deal with the women we're attracted to.

If I ever need some advice I'll check with this forum. There are some very good ideas floating around here and it's really up to the person whether or not he wants to follow it.

I hope things go great for you and this girl. Keep us posted. We can all learn from other peoples situations. That's what this forum is for. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angry little 'cuss even though he's got the woman he wants, go figure. The funny thing is that he already knows what he's going to do if she cheats on him, sounds like he doesn't completely trust her.

Oh well... Who gives a fuk... :p

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ALL OF YOU ARE WORTHLESS!!! I CAME HERE EXPECTING PEOPLE TO LIE TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE GIRL IS THAT SHE REALLY LIKES ME AND IS JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET. I ALSO SWING BOTH WAYS!!!"

/CRYBABY

Ethan2005

Reaction score
What the hell is all this about?

Dont forget to shut the door on your way out!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geeeeez and i thought you were recovering. anyway good luck

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so your going back to a chick that cheated on you? Once a cheat always a cheat. Once trust is broken, its done. You know whose throat your cuttin here buddy, good luck learning the hard way

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many trolls in this thread, shut up for once in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.