Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FuK bein ****y

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sometimes the term "****Y and funny" subconciously fuks wit my mind. If the term was "Funny ****iness" or what someone said earlier, replaced with the word "confident" it would have a much better effect. ****y is a bad word.

Probably the best term would be "Funny but Confident"

That would help people understand how to use it much better (as wierd as that sounds haha).

I also gotta co-sign with it being part of your personality and not a technique. I don't even run patterns or use techniques anymore, it's just a part of me now, and girls can sense this. They say stuff like "I feel like I've known you my whole life" or "So you must be able to get any girl you want, huh?" and other things like that. The tables get flipped and they must qualify themselves to you. C&F is a VERY small part of my game, but it's still VERY important.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its said many times over and over not to overdo C+F. (For all the noobs out there yes you can overdo C+F)

Also you can't just use ****y it has to be funny so she is laughing, and also when in rapport drop the whole ****y act because it will only backfire, So if you were basically in rapport phase you should have never been doing C+F.

As seen on some eposide of blind date, dude was C+F the whole date and girl though he was just putting up a front because the way he acted, basically saying and telegraphing that he was overdoing the C+F.

SO basically never overdo it and for everyone else who planned on going in just pure C+F for the whole night. (Only time you can reallly be C+F the whole time is on party chicks.)

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah, chicks are really sensitive about these things.... they want to feel a connection one moment, then the next they want to be toyed with.... but there is hope....
The problem with most guys is that the C/F doesn't seem congruent with who they are. It is the same concept where you talk confidently but have really nervous body language; girls can just sense it. C/F should come about naturally (we all have it in us, to some extent). You should ease yourself into it and adjust it based on the results, AND on the particular girl you're with- you have to be dynamic like that. I'm not suggesting you change yourself but merely develop your co-cky side because it WILLhelp you. The whole goal is not just to take her ass down to your level, but to establish a stronger connection with her than you would by being "just another nice guy," one of the hundreds she has met. It sets you apart, it shows her you have a sense of humor, that you're confident, that you are dominant, that you don't need her. If you actually integrate it into smoothly into your natural personality you will be able to communicate with her on a level most guys never reach with their "canned" techniques and "hope I get lucky by being nice" approach. I mean, these message boards are for seduction, and if you're serious about it, you will learn that you can improve certain aspects of yourself and become more effective as a don juan. As for me, being "just" a nice guy never got me anywhere, and over time I learned you can be nice and still attract women, if you're willing to change some things. You're not really changing who you are, you're merely giving her what she wants, putting forth your most attractive package... it's all just a means to an end.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without funny, ****y will always phail. You need to have the funny in you though.

Emphasize the funny. A comical person (not a clown, but someone witty, clever, cracks jokes, etc) can get any with just about anything. I don't want to gloat, but the things you can do when you're a funny guy.

There was a flower sale for Valentine's day today. This chick (7-8?) had a bunch of em.

Me: Nice bouquet.
Her: Yea, I know, isn't it cool?
Me: My fav flower in it is the one I didn't send you. I took me so long to pick it out, but when I saw it, I knew you would want it. It's like destiny made me find that flower. Cost me 0 dollars though, hell of a price tag.
Her: Rofl.

When you're funny you can do anything. I said the above with a ****y voice, like I didn't NEED to actually buy her a flower. That's what you should be going for: not direct ****iness, but the aura of ****y and confidence. Don't be a pansy, but don't be a straight up *******, because no one will like you.

It depends a lot on your personality. Don't overdo it if it's not natural, because the fakeness will shine through. I recommend looking into serious/funny (true masters only), funny/funny (a bit self-explanatory), or random/funny (I made this one up, it's pretty interesting).

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely gotta have the balance... good point.
I mean if you are just "funny," people might think of you as a clown, and if you're just coc-ky, it comes off as arrogant sometimes. Anyway, I think I fit into the "serious/funny" category more than anything.
This is for the guy who acts a lot more reserved than the super outgoing coc-ky guy. This is the guy who plays it cool, but when he speaks he really has something to say. This is the guy who stares right into a girl's eyes and tells her something one can only do with extreme confidence, and can keep a serious face with a sly grin. He is quick-witted and masterful with jokes of this nature. He acts like he is completely at ease with any situation, very laid-back. This is the guy you see surrounded by girls like he owns them but who never takes one second to brag and never even seems to acknowledge the fact that he is surrounded by girls... it's just an ordinary situation for him. He is extremely mature of course. The class clown gets everyone laughing, but there is just something about this guy that is so intriguing, so mysterious, and his sense of humor is very sharp. He is, of course, highly skilled in seduction, but he still manages to treat the girls with respect. That, is my idea of the serious/funny guy. Is that what you were thinking.