Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FuK bein ****y

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a lesson. That ****y technique will backfire if you over do it. I overdid it and blew my chance with this girl. I asked her later what was the problem. She was like YOUR TOO FULL OF UR SELF.

So guys keep the ****yness to a limit.

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, everything in moderation. But I'd say unless your somewhat ****y when you joke your just joking without a backbone. It all depends on your audience I guess; Your mother might mind.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phat
Just a lesson. That ****y technique will backfire if you over do it. I overdid it and blew my chance with this girl. I asked her later what was the problem. She was like YOUR TOO FULL OF UR SELF.

So guys keep the ****yness to a limit.
No sh!t sherlock. 1. Its common sense not to be an arrogant dousche. 2. Its being ****y/FUNNY.

You kinda screwed up and left out the funny.

PS. Anything will backfire if you overdo it. But good job smart guy

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man, youve saved my life

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y "+" Funny

You should be confident about yourself when it comes to things like this. Don't overdo it or you will come off like an arrogant mofo. You should know your own limits.

soul71

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've found is that the only real time to act ****y is when you're asking her to do something. Always have pride, but don't act arrogant or talk about yourself whatever you do!!

Edit: There is a huuuuge difference between being arrogant/full of yourself and ****y/playful

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree...right now i would say that i am a lil more ****y then funny, but i still manage to get numbers and flow in convo...without her getting upset....but the best would be to even the two out...so you dont look like a jackass....but a fun guy....good luck player

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't give a sh1t about what girls tell you... i know plenty of guys full of themselves who get TONS of pùssy... i'm sure that the problem is you acting ****y and confident and her smelling your insecurities... if you were really ****y and confident, you surely would appear full of yourself, but you wouldn't give a sh1t about her rejecting you, which it seems to me that you do...

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're using it as a technique, then I really don't think it'll work for you. Techniques, in general, aren't in your best interest, at least that's what I think. Unless it's actually a part of your personality, at some point, people will recognize your phoniness.

ARROGANCE is not a good thing. It's only compensation for your own insecurity. So if you're trying to prove how good you are, you are being an idiot. Arrogance and confidence are different. Arrogance is also rather self-centered, and that never helps you get along with anyone.

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be over ****y around her. Don't hold back and try not to say something stupid because it doesn't make you look good.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could try being yourself...

Last time I checked I hear that still worked.

I'm arrogant and proud of it... women never object because they understand that's how I am as a person and they accept that.

Something else worth mentioning because I have the feeling this is where a lot of people get this confused.

Arrogance and being self-centered are not one in the same. Belittling people and acting like you are better than everyone has nothing to do with arrogance either. Being arrogant as everything to do with self... a belief in yourself that you can do absolutely anything that you place your mind too... no matter what anyone tells you.

AS

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you have the ****y/funny personality down good...Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem is HER and not YOU? I mean, if the girl is a complete: bit-ch, tease, slu-t, or just plain immature and or/stupid (which most highschool girls are), she will not respond well to you. I swear when I was in highschool I think my "game" was too advanced for those dumb girls who were still used to kiss-ass guys and guys who they could control, because now that I am in college and doing the same thing, girls love it. At any rate, keep trying to fine-tune your qualities because if you turn into *just* another nice guy like everyone else you won't get far.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate

I've tried the ****y/funny routine. It usually backfired since I did it AT FIRST APPROACH.
No woman, I don't care how hot or used to sycophantic behavior she is, wants to hear a neg-hit from a random stranger going for a number close.
I've approached HB's many times using C/F and gotten rejected, until I did it in front of a friend. Afterwards he said this:

Why'd you say that? You sounded like an *******.

That really hit home. C/F just isn't congruent with my personality. I have nothing to be ****y about, and I'm not particularly funny either.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I can relate

Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
I've tried the ****y/funny routine. It usually backfired since I did it AT FIRST APPROACH.
No woman, I don't care how hot or used to sycophantic behavior she is, wants to hear a neg-hit from a random stranger going for a number close.
I've approached HB's many times using C/F and gotten rejected, until I did it in front of a friend. Afterwards he said this:

Why'd you say that? You sounded like an *******.

That really hit home. C/F just isn't congruent with my personality. I have nothing to be ****y about, and I'm not particularly funny either.
There is a little C/F in all of us.... perhaps you're not doing it completely right? I mean you don't just go up to some girl and imply how much of a bit-ch you think she is. The neg hit should probably be saved for later on in the convo, or if she gives you the attitude. This "game" is really a battle of attitudes.... if you come off as the dominant figure, the guy who doesn't put up with her snotty behavior, you win. But anyway, a safe method is to just establish some rapport and then if/when she resists or gives attitude you break out the C/F on her as-s. C/F isn't about being an arrogant a-hole, but rather showing her you're a sociable, playful, down-to-earth man who has his crap together. You can be as nice as you want with this, but if you do nothing else, you gotta throw in some teasing. Nobody can deny the power of that, and if you have a pretty hot chick there, she should see you as a pretty nice package. I learned a long time ago that being a serious nice guy gets you zero girls. I like to say, "Be coc-ky with words, show her your nice side with your actions." Just do what you gotta do man. Do what works best for you.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're following the Mystery Method, it's important to have a reminder once in a while. Once you have established mutual interest and are in the Comfort phase, ALL C+F ROUTINES STOP. C+F works wonders in the attraction phase, but if not kept in check, can make you look like a complete idiot.

-Damian

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I kinda disagree with you there.....
C/F should be toned down, but not stopped, once the attraction phase has blown over. You should continue to do the very thing that attracted her in the first place, or you'll risk losing her interest and boring her.... which is how most relationships go sour. Of course you don't want to act like you just met her, but by all means, keep it interesting, keep it exciting, and do everything on your own terms.